Chapter 10

The Italic parts are past memories ;)

"Good morning" Bo smiles as Gage enters the building and stops finding her near elevator.

"Uh hey" he states before standing next to her.

Both of them keep quiet as they wait for the elevator, Gage keeps on peeking on her as she makes no movement to speak to him.

"I am sorry," he breathes turning to face her.

"Sorry, for running out of the house or for what we did"

"Both" he groans as he runs his hand through his hair.

"Well in that case, buckle up as I am going to suck the cum out of you whenever I feel like" she smiles just as the elevator pings.

"Wait what?" Gage asks as he hurries to get inside but stops, as few people were inside and staring at them.

"I take it your last meeting, you are not fully satisfied with the services and we can change if you want to" Bo speaks and when Gage just frowns staring at her she looks around her and he understands.

"Oh that, well I was not expecting anything, there was not supposed to be any meetings"

"Yes, but sometimes there will be held emergency meetings"

"It's not that I did not like the services but we should not take anything anymore"

"Why, it was a win-win situation"

"Yes, but I just do not feel right about it there is something wrong and I cannot pinpoint it"

"Oh, in that case let me tell you your service provider was very happy with the terms you two had and wants an emergency meeting today and if possible as soon as you seat on your chair...

To ensure you that the deal is very profitable for both of you" she smiles before they walk out of the elevator towards Gage's room.

"But Bo, we should not"

"Office now Gage" she grits through her teeth before he walks silently inside and as soon as he is in, he finds Bo's mouth on his.

*******

"What are you afraid of when I am a girl in this?" she questions him and Gage takes a deep breath.

"Mom says..."

"I don't care what your mom says momma's boy what do you feel? I thought you wanted to learn to have sex and I am offering you it...

What's so wrong?"

"You are not doing it out of pity are you?"

"Nope, never pitied you ever Gage, so you in or not as I am not good at whole emotional speech and trying to change your mind kind of talk"

"I hope nothing changes when we go separate paths Bo"

"Oh you mean we both cursing each other all the time?" she grins and he nods his head before stepping closer to her as he holds her cheek and runs his thumb at the corner of her lip as he dips his head and kisses her.

"Thank you for everything Bo" he grins as he opens the door of his office and she nods before leaving.

*******

"So have you ever masturbated?" Bo asks as she takes the bite of her pizza.

"What?" Gage coughs as he stares at her wide eyes.

"You know hold your cock and jerk?" she grins while he groans.

"Can we not talk..."

"We have to, if I am helping you be a manwhore we have to"