4

Jack's POV•

I sit beside Cameron on the love seat, looking over at Alexis who just so happened to turn her head at the same time to look at me. I wink at her and she rolls her eyes, but continues to look at me. I don't understand why, but I can't bring myself to look away from those big brown eyes. She's so hypnotizing, and she is such a bitch but a cool bitch. There's something in me that wants me to push her away, but it's almost as if she's a magnetic field and I'm a magnet. It's actually really fucking stupid because I don't even know the chick. She just seems like someone I'd be friends with. Out of the three times I met her, I'm already in love with aggravating the hell out of her.

"Are we still throwing that party tonight?" Cameron asks and I finally break my gaze from Alexis'. I completely forgot that Cameron and I were throwing a party in one of the abandon houses he fixed up around here. He explained that there are several houses that he and his friends fixed up and they are always throwing parties and doing a bunch of stupid shit at. If it's stupid, I'm in. He also said that they are sort of deserted, so no one has called the cops, ever. When I look at my watch, it's only six thirty, and I'm debating on whether I want to leave yet or not.

"Yeah, is all of the food and drinks at your house?" I ask and he nods. "And I'm bringing the pot, along with a few other people?"

"Mhm," He nods and I nod back. "We should leave in a few minutes so that we can run to my house to get the shit and then set up."

I nod at his suggestion and turn my head to look at Alexis, who is too busy helping Brant with his Spider-Man puzzle. She didn't really seem like the type to be good with children, especially since she almost burned the house down with them inside of it last night. I chuckle at the memory and she looks at me, glaring hard. I knit my eyebrows at her and make a face. She doesn't say anything and instead she rolls her eyes then goes back to messing with the puzzle. I should invite her and that girl to come tonight after they're done babysitting. According to Cameron, the parties go on for quite a while, so I think they will have enough time to come once Aunt Janine comes home. I just don't want to make it seem like I want to hang out with her.

"How long are you girls babysitting until?" Cameron takes it upon himself to ask and I mentally praise him for asking so I didn't have to.

"Until ten o'clock." Alexis assures him and sits back on the couch, getting comfortable before undoing the cap of her water bottle and bringing it to her pink lips. I close my eyes and imagine what those lips could do to me; but then I remember that, that would be very disgusting considering the fact that I don't find her attractive... well she is pretty but I would never do anything with her. She's too stuck up and proud anyway.

"We're throwing a party, would you two like to come? I'll give you the address." He says while looking at Sebraeya, and then he looks at Alexis and raises his eyebrows as if to say that he was also asking her. She shrugs and Sebraeya also shrugs but Cameron begins to work his charm on her. "Come on. Don't you wanna get out and live a little? There will be alcohol and drugs." He chuckles and she just stares at him. Sebraeya doesn't look impressed at all.

"Are you trying to lure me to your party with alcohol and drugs?" She asks with a scoff on her face and he looks a little lost.

"If I said yes, would you be mad?" He asks.

"If you said no, then I'd be mad." She smirks and he laughs softly before nodding and walking to the front door. She's such a fucking flirt. I stand up and walk over to Cameron, unhooking my car keys from my belt loop.

"Alright, we'll see you at the party, then?" I say, looking at the two girls.

"Well we need the address first, dumbass." Alexis says and I squint my eyes at her.