8

As we float in the water kissing, he ruins the romantic moment by pulling at my bikini top string. I push him away and he pulls it with him, revealing my breast. I let out a loud screech and go under enough so that he can't see them.

"What the fuck, Jack?" I scream and he tosses me my top. "What made you think you could fucking do that?"

"Well, you were kissing me-"

"Kissing!" I shout. "Not asking you to take my bikini top off! You're a fucking creep." I turn around and put my top back on, struggling to tie the back part. His fingers brush against mine and he takes it upon himself to tie it for me. Once he's done tying it, I start to make my way towards land. I can't believe I let him kiss me, and I can't believe I didn't fucking push him away. I don't even know him, and I already went as far as to let him kiss me, then he tries taking my bikini top off. I don't know what I'm feeling for Jack at the moment. I basically know his names and that's it. He's very handsome but he's such an asshole and when he was kissing me, it felt like my heart could have burst.

One I make it back to shore, I pull my shorts on and put my shirt on. I wrap my hair tie around my wrist and allow my soaked hair to rest down my back. I decide to take a seat by the fire next to Cameron and he immediately notices me.

"Where's Jack?" He questions and when I point towards the water, Jack is already walking towards us. Cameron throws him a towel and he dries his hair off with it. He's looking down at his feet, but his eyes lift and stare into mine as water continues to drip from his dark brown hair. "I didn't know you guys went for a swim. Sebraeya and I probably would have joined you."

"Nah, it was just a bit hot and we wanted to quickly get in then get out." Jack lies and I stare at my lap. I still can't believe he did that to me. My emotions are all over the place right now. I'm mad, sad, confused and sort of hurt. He just assumed that we were going to do more than just kiss. In his fucking dreams. I'm not even going to worry about it because it's a waste of my time, really.

I'm sitting quietly when my phone vibrates in my hand. I've received a text from the dude Eddie that was at the party.

Eddie:

You know, I never got to make it up to you :)

I smile at the text and quickly respond.

Response:

Well, when is good for you? :)

When I put my phone down, I feel someone's eyes on me and look up, only for my eyes to meet Jack's. I scoff at him and he smirks. I shake my head and look back down at my phone when I receive another text.

Eddie:

Tomorrow afternoon?

Response:

12 o'clock it is.

To be honest, I think it's sweet that Eddie wants to take me out, but I'm not into all of that. I like to just chill and hang out with people I like, which is hardly anyone. Another thing, I don't want a boyfriend and he's aiming at being mine.

"Alexis, can I talk to you?" Jack says and I just look at him. "Please?"

I let out an aggravated sigh and stand up, allowing him to lead me far from the fire and crowd of people. We walk side by side and I kick my feet in the sand.

"What?" I ask and he stops, grabs my arm and turns me to look at him.