33

Jack and I both give her a crazy look. So, I'm guessing he didn't know why she wanted us to come back in.

"I knew there was something weird about the two of you, and this is it. You two were together in a past life and it wasn't a normal relationship. The two of you were such.. deranged people. I can just feel it." She says and I look at Jack.

"I really wasn't expecting this to go the way it did." Jack tells me and I nod.

"Two you guys feel some type of connection or anything that's off about your relationship?" She asks.

"Well we expressed to each other that we felt like we've known each other for forever, but we had just met only months ago." I tell her and she smiles. "This is crazy," I shake my head.

"I can just see it all. You guys were so in love and it would have to take a lot to break the two of you up," She explains. "And now here you guys are, life after death, together once again."

"How'd we die? Or do you not have the ability to get that type of information?" Jack asks, wiping his hands on his pants. I reach under the table and grab his hand, squeezing it tightly.

"I have a guess, sort of... but I wouldn't want to share that with you. A lot is being thrown at you, and I don't think this information will help the fact." She explains and oddly I'm okay with not knowing. "I'll tell you one day."

a/n;

wow I need to stop updating small chapters!