17

We swim for not even ten more minutes before getting out and heading inside. My mom and her friends are sitting there cackling and drinking beers as we enter the dining room. Jack is talking to Janine quietly and she's shaking her head, a rude look on her face.

"Janine, you said we would definitely leave tonight." He says to her.

"You want me to drive home drunk?" She shouts, catching only my attention as everyone else continues to laugh and joke around.

"I can drive."

"You're not driving my car."

He lets out a sigh and looks at me. I try looking away before he realizes I was looking but it's too late. He makes his way over to me and without saying a word, we make our way up to my room. I let him go in first and I shut the door behind me, locking it.

"Looks like I'm staying here tonight," He shrugs and I nod. "Do you have extra blankets and pillows I can use to make a bed on the floor?"

"Oh, you can sleep on the bed with me if you'd like. It's not like we're going to be doing anything." I chuckle and walk to my dresser to get myself a pair of pajamas.

"We can't trust our words." He says and I smirk to myself but ignore it. I grab a new pair of underwear and assure him that I'm changing in the bathroom. I rush inside and strip from my bathing suit before getting my underwear and bra on. Just as I was putting my arm through the strap, my bathroom door opens.

"Jack, I'm not dressed." I tell him, hoping he'll close the door but he does the total opposite by coming in and shutting the door. I try covering my body but he grabs my wrists, pulling me closer so that our bodies touch. The only thing he's dressed in is Calvin Klein boxers. "I need to get dressed.." I say nervously and he smiles. "Jac-"

He cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine and swiping his tongue across my bottom lip. He let's go of my right wrist and brings his hand up to my breast. My heart is beating rapidly and I wouldn't be surprised if he could hear it. He turns us around and lifts me so that I'm sitting on the counter. He continues to feel me up and I have the urge to pull his boxers down. I grab at his waistband and he lets me get down so that I can get on my knees. Just as I started to pull them down, revealing his flat pelvis area and beautiful v-line, the bathroom door swings open.

"Alexis, I- AH!"

"Quinn!" I shout, quickly standing up and pushing her out of the bathroom. "Why are you in my room?" I ask, irritation clear in my voice.

"I was going to ask if I could use your iPod!" She shouts and I feel like I'm gonna be sick. She's only ten, so it's not like she really knows what we were doing- about to do. "So can I?"

"Um, yeah.. yeah." I grab my iPod off my dresser and hand it to her. I rush to the bathroom and grab my pajamas off the floor. Jack stands there awkwardly as I get dressed. "Well it's a good thing she walked in."

"Why?" He asks, looking a little hurt.

"Because I would've done something I would've regretted." I mumble and walk out of the bathroom to get my thoughts together.