10

Jack's POV•

I pull into an empty parking lot and shut the car off, just in time for Alexis to climb into the front and straddle my lap. I hold onto her waist as she brings her lips to mine and I can already feel myself getting hard. She pulls at the hem of my shirt and soon enough, it's in the backseat along with hers. I grope her over her bikini top and she grinds on me. She reaches for my belt and I grab her hand.

"Wait," I breathe heavily and she looks down at me. "We can't do this. You're... you're completely fucking drunk. I'm not taking advantage of you."

"You're not taking advantage of me," She slurs and brings her lips to my jaw. "I want you," She hisses and I bite my bottom lip to keep myself from losing my shit and try pushing at her waist but she continues to throw herself at me.

"Alexis," I mutter and she continues to kiss my neck. "Alexis, stop!" I shout, shoving her hard enough to get her lips off of me.

"What the fuck? What happened to, "Oh, I fuck every girl I see," story?" She asks harshly.

"I didn't say that." I shake my hear and look at my lap. "I have respect for you, and I hope you have some type of respect left for me, so I'm not going to risk the chances of us actually being friends."

"Spare me the details," She says and crawls off of my lap and climbs back into the back seat. I let out a sigh and run my hands over my face. I start the car back up and re buckle myself. Now to figure out where I'm going to take her.

"Alexis, what's your address?" I ask but she doesn't respond. "Alexis-"

"Figure it out." She mumbles and I turn around to see her laying down again. I text Cameron and tell him to ask Sebraeya Alexis' address and when he texts back with it, I'm relieved and I put it in my GPS.

When I pull into her driveway, the lights are off inside and I think of a way to get her to her room. I could just push her inside and leave, or I could knock and have her mother take her to bed. I just don't want to be caught in her house by her parents. I get out of the car and open the back door. She takes it upon herself to get out and when she starts walking, she face plants the driveway.

"Shit," I mumble and pull her off of the ground. I shut the door with my foot and carry her bridal style to the front door. I set her down to open the door and I'm quickly inside, pulling her with me. I pick her up once again, my adrenalin racing due to the fact that someone might see me uninvitedly in their home. Once I've gotten her to her room, I lay her down and cover her up. She's laying there staring at me as I take her shoes off and toss them to the floor

"Stay," She whispers and I look at the intoxicated girl. "Just stay the night."

"But I can't. You're going to wake up in the morning, and you're going to be furious. You're going to think I took advantage of you,"

"I didn't suggest that we have sex. I just want you to lay with me." She says and I let out a sigh. "Please?"

"But what if you think that we did something when we wake up?"

"Stop worrying about what's to come in the morning. Worry about what's happening now." She says, pulling at my hand and soon enough, I'm laying with her.