9

"What?" I ask again when he stands there staring at me. "Talk or I'm going back to the fire."

He lets out a sigh, "Look, I hate to admit this but I'm sorry. I really thought you wanted to... do something." He bites back his smirk and I cross my arms, looking him straight in the eye. "I mean, isn't that what all girls want?"

I scoff, "You think I'm like other girls? If so, think again. Just because you're good looking and probably fucked every girl you talked to, doesn't mean it's going to be the same with me. Got it?"

Instead of responding, he just nods his head. I shake mine. This is unbelievable. I start walking away and he grabs my arm, yanking me and causing me to trip backwards and bumping into his chest. Before I could even yell at him, he gently grabbed my face and pressed his lips to mine. At first I try to pull away, but he's too strong for me. I then try pushing him away as I'm literally kissing him back, but he doesn't budge. Finally he pulls away and I wipe my mouth.

I don't give him a second look before walking away and back to the fire. I think of leaving for a second but I am not going to let some asshole ruin my night. I don't want him to think he can control how I feel because he seems like the possessive type and I don't want him to get the wrong idea. This whole situation is awkward and not something I wanted to happen.

"Hey, want a wine cooler?" Taylor asks, holding out a pink wine cooler and I take it without hesitation. I chug it and ask for another one, and he reaches into the cooler to give me it.

Jack's POV•

I decided to stay at this little shindig and hang out with Cam. I'm not letting some chick ruin my night, but I just so happen to keep my eyes on her throughout the hours that pass. As I'm sitting with Cameron and this dude Taylor, Alexis stumbles over to us.

"Taylor," She leans on him. "Can you please get me another drink?"

"Lex, you've had enough. You're completely trashed and it takes a lot for you to even get tipsy." Taylor explains and helps her stand up. She waves him off and just as she was about to approach the cooler that's next to me, she stumbles forward and falls into me. She starts to laugh hysterically and her strong scent sends chills throughout my entire body. Her hair is in my face and I don't even bother to try to help her stand up. I let her just lay on my lap. "Um, is she alive?" Taylor asks and I shake her, but she's completely unconscious.

"She's breathing, but she's not really with us." I say. Cameron and Taylor grab both of her arms and pull her off of me. I stand up and take Taylor's spot. "Help me walk her to my car, Cam."

After we've gotten her in my backseat, we bid our goodbyes and I get into the car. Hopefully once she realizes that I've helped her in a way, maybe she'll forgive me for being a creep. I don't know what came over me earlier. Not when we first kissed, but when I reached for her bikini string. I'm so used to girls being all over me and trying to fuck, so I just thought.

I don't remember where she lives, so I can't exactly take her home, but I don't want to take her to Janine's because I don't want her to think that I had taken advantage of her being intoxicated. Maybe I should just-

"Jack?" She calls out and thankfully I'm at a red light. I turn to look at her. "Why am I in your car?" She smiles and I knit my eyebrows.

"I was just trying to-"

"Just trying to fuck? I'm down." She leans forward and runs her hand down my arm and to my crotch. "Pull over," She whispers in my ear and once the light turns green, I quickly pull into an empty parking lot.