11

Alexis' POV•

My head is pounding hard and it hurts to even open my eyes. The sunlight shining through my blinds isn't helping the migraine I have. I lay on my back and pull my pillow over my face, breathing steadily. I feel like if I attempt to sit up, I'll puke everywhere and god knows we don't want that. I feel someone stir beside me and my heart beat quickens. I pull the pillow off of my head and slightly look over, only to see a handsome demon laying beside me. Why is he laying beside me?

He opens his eyes and smiles at me.

"Please fucking tell me we didn't-"

"We didn't. I knew you'd think that, and I tried explaining that to you last night but you told me not to worry about what was to come of it." He explains and I just stare at those big brown eyes. He sure is beautiful. Nearly a minute passes and I don't even realize that I'm staring at him and have yet to reply. "Please tell me that you believe me." Something is telling me that he's telling the truth.

"But why are you here?" I suddenly ask.

"You asked me to stay."

"Oh..." I trail off and close my eyes again. I'm feeling too sick to even give a fifth of a fuck. I groan in pain when my skull throbs. "This fucking sucks," I whine.

"I can't imagine. You drank so much last night." He says. "I'll get you some medicine, if you'd like?"

I nod my head and feel him get off of the bed. I can't believe I asked him to stay with me last night, although I was a bit intoxicated and that leads me to doing stupid shit. So, I can't exactly be mad because I most likely did ask him to stay for whatever reason I had last night, but that isn't important at the moment because I feel like complete crap. When I hear the bedroom door open, I look over and he has a bucket with a little bit of water in it, a bottle of aspirin, a water bottle and a wet rag for my head. Either he searched my house for half of these things, or he bumped into my mother and explained the situation.

"I brought the bucket just incase you get sick." He assures me and gives me two aspirin then unscrews the cap of the water bottle. I quickly take it, but don't bother to sit up all the way. "Your mom also have me this pillow for you to use. I actually have the same one. It's a pillow for when you've got a migraine... it stays cold and helps the migraine go away." He says to me while lifting my head and laying the pillow beneath it.

"Thanks," I say. "Very nice of you to help me out."

"It's the least I could after what happened last night," He mutters and I know exactly what he is talking about. I'm still pretty upset with the fact that he tried taking my swimsuit off. "I'm really sorry, and I have more respect for you than that."

"In all honesty, Jack... I don't want to talk about it. Once I'm not feeling like a train wreck, we'll talk about it but for now, lets just please be quiet. My head is throbbing insanely."

"Right, right..." He bites his bottom lip and I stare at him for a few seconds then close my eyes again. "Want me to leav-"

"No, it's okay. Just.. lay down or something."

-

"How are you feeling?"

I gasp when I hear a deep voice in my ear and my eyes pop open. I was in a completely dead sleep and he woke me up.

"Don't ever, and I mean ever.. wake me up again or else I'll knock your head off of your fucking shoulders," I snap and he looks at me with wide eyes. "Understand?"

He nods and lays on his back beside me and I rub my eyes.

"I talked to Janine while you were asleep and she wants to know if you can babysit tonight."

I let out a long sigh, "Of course she does."

"I mean, if you'd like I can babysit. I know you're not feeling too well, and you do babysit a lot." He assures me and I want to smile at the offer but I decide against it.

"No, it's fine. I need the extra money." I crawl out of bed and walk to the bathroom connected to my bedroom. "Are you going to be there tonight or are you going out?"

"I'll be there. I need to stay in or else Janine will call my-" He stops speaking and I look at him, waiting to hear the rest of the sentence. "Never mind," He shakes his head and I look at him in confusion before shutting the bathroom door.