12

Instead of getting all dressed up to babysit tonight, I wear a pair of pajama shorts and a t-shirt with my hair up in a bun. I'm not wearing any makeup and in all honesty, I'm not trying to impress a soul so there really is no point. Sebraeya had dropped my car off earlier, so thank god for that. Jack left nearly three hours ago and I'm sort of excited to see him again. Jack is great looking, but I don't like him like that at all. Sure, he's got beautiful features, a nice voice, gorgeous teeth and lips, etc. but he's too much of a tool. According to him, he fucks every girl who lets him and I don't want to like someone like that. I don't want to be one of those girls.

I don't even bother telling my mom where I'm going as I walk out of the front door and make my way to my car.

-

I knock on Janine's door and wait patiently for her to answer. Within the next minute, the door swings open and Jack is standing there with tears streaming down his face.

"Are you alright?" I ask, stepping inside just in time to hear Janine screaming.

"Your mother sent you here for a reason and the fact that you didn't bother to come the hell home last night or even bother to let me know where you we're is ridiculous! You're just like your low life father." She spits as she grabs her purse and pushes past us. I'm in complete shock and I want to ask if he's okay, but I don't want to hit a nerve. Too late for that. He's standing there rubbing his eyes and not bothering to look at me. I can't imagine how embarrassed he must be.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that-"

"Hey, don't worry about it. Lets watch a movie or something," I say, walking over to the couch. Bailey and Brant are already in bed but I won't be surprised if Janine's crazy yelling woke them up. I sit down and he sits beside me as I reach for the remote and go On Demand. I scroll through a bunch of horror movies and notice I don't know what any of them are. Jack takes the remote without a warning and clicks on a movie that I didn't catch the name of.

"Can we forget about what just happened? You know, me crying in front of you and what Janine said." He asks and I knit my eyebrows at him in confusion.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I say and it takes him a minute to catch on and when he does, he smiles at me. "So, I didn't thank you for bringing me home last night and taking care of me today. It was actually really sweet of you."

"I felt like I owed it to you, but even if I didn't I would have done it anyway." He assures me, putting his arm over the back of the couch. Butterflies erupt in my stomach and I try my hardest to ignore it as the movie starts. "So, I want to get to know you."

"Oh, do you?" I ask, a smirk on my face.

"Mhm."

"Are you wanting to get to know me so you can have sex with me?" I say before I could stop the words from coming out.

"Well, to be honest with you, Alexis... last night you were the one who wanted to fuck me," He smiles cheekily and my heart drops.

"That's not true. I've never suggested that we-"

"Oh.. but you did." He winks and his actions make my hormones go a bit insane. "Last night when I was driving you home, you were running your hands all up my arm and groping my package." He chuckles and if looks could kill, he'd be dead. "Then you told me to pull into an empty parking lot, so I did and the second I shut the car off, your ass was on top of me, lips connected, hands running up under my shirt."

"B-but.. I- I didn't.."

"We didn't, but you did try. I explained to you why I wouldn't and you got pissed." He assures me and I suddenly feel embarrassed. "Doesn't it suck?"

"Doesn't what suck?" I question cautiously.

"The fact that you got to make out with me a third time, but you don't remember it?" He chuckles and I hide my face in my hands. I don't want him to see me smiling at this information. "Hey, don't be embarrassed. I'm actually flattered that you were the one trying to have sex with me. Maybe one day, just not any day soon."

"Try never," I scoff and he laughs.

"You wait and see, baby." He whispers in my ear, sending chills all throughout my body. "But, anyway... I'm hungry. Should we order out, or should we make something?"

"Well.." I trail off. "I've been wanting brownies."

"What kind of brownies?" He raises an eyebrow and I smirk.

-

"Stop, it says three eggs!" I shout and smack the fourth egg out of his hand. It lands on the floor and busts, of course.

"Really? You just waisted an egg." He says, trying to hold back a grin. "Clean it up."

"You clean it up. You're the one who tried adding an extra egg when it clearly said three!" I shout, shoving the box in his face.

He laughs. "Stop, you asshole."

"You're the asshole. Now clean it up." I say and begin to stir everything together, including the bud. Once I'm done mixing it and he's done cleaning up the egg, I dip my finger in it to taste it. "Mmm, I'd much rather just eat the batter."

"Oh yeah?" He questions and he gets closer. I'm pressed up against the counter and he leans in closer, and I close my eyes and slightly pucker my lips. Just as I was waiting for him to kiss me, brownie batter is smeared all down my face. I gasp and open my eyes as it drops onto my t-shirt.

"Jack!" I screech.

"Mhm, say my name again." He winks and I dip my hand into the big bowl and scoop up batter. "Okay, I'm sorry!"

"Sorry won't take this stain out of my shirt." I walk closer as he backs up. I corner him and he grabs my wrist.

"Let me make it up to you." He bites his bottom lip and I place my clean hand on my hip.

"How?" I question and he brings my fingers to his thick lips, sucking the batter off my index finger. He swirls his warm tongue around it, making my legs feel like jello. The inside of my stomach is hot and I'm ready to pounce.

"Like that." He whispers in a raspy voice and before I could open my mouth to speak, he yanks me closer to him, wraps his long arms around my waist and kisses me softly and slowly. I put both of my hands on his shoulders, and we both ignore the fact that I got browny mix on his shirt.

In this moment.. I knew that I was stuck. I knew that I was captivated.