30

Alexis' POV•

When I say I'm good at telling when someone is lying, I mean that shit. And Jack wasn't lying. I plan on going to Taylor to sit him down and talk to him about it, just to see what he says. I'm not going to drag out the situation by yelling at Taylor for what he did, but I'm going to assure him not give Jack pills ever again. Jack and I aren't even dating and it feels as if we had broken up then just gotten back together. But thank god that isn't the case because I don't want it to be one of those relationships. It's been a good two hours since Jack and I made up so now we're watching a movie. We sit beside each other on his bed and his hand is next to my leg but not too close. I want to slide my hand near his but I'm scared if he'll notice. I hate making the first move!

I stare at the flat screen TV as James and Seth are fighting Red. Pineapple Express is one of the best movies ever to be made and I praise the director.

It's awkwardly quiet and I try looking at him out of the corner of my eye without turning my head at all, but I fail horribly. I bite my lip and act as if I'm scratching my leg and place my hand right next to his. I look at how close our pinkies are and just when I was ready to look away, he slides his hand under mine and interlocks our fingers. A smile spreads across my face and I stare at the TV, trying really hard not to cuddle into his side.

"Are you still gonna stay at Sebraeya's or are you going to stay here?" He asks, running his thumb over the top of my hand and my heart flutters.

"I'll probably alternate. Not that I don't like living here, because I do. I just like to spend time with Brae and I think that if we see each other every hour of every single day, we'll sort of get sick of each other. I guess we'll just take it slow." I explain then turn my head to look at him and he's already looking at me.

"That's fine." He smiles. "Did that FroYo shop call you yet?" He asks and I shake my head. "Same." He mutters.

"It's only been like, a week. We've got time."

a/n;

I just wanted to update this little chapter before I go to my cousin's birthday party. but, I'm updating when I get back! pls vote & comment <3 I'd love to interact with my readers!