25

Jack loves me and let me just say, I'm tired of holding back my feelings for him. Two months of knowing him and I've let my guard down, but it's something about him that makes it okay for me to do that. For me to be myself whenever I'm around him. I've never gotten nervous while being with him and I've never been scared to speak my mind around him. I honestly don't know what it is, but I feel so close to this boy. So close.

"I really do love you, though. I want to know why I feel so close to a girl that I hardly know." He places his hand on my thigh and my heart basically falls into my stomach. "I've never caught feelings so quickly... in fact, I've never caught feelings. Not even for my past so called girlfriends." He chuckles and I smile at him.

"I've never actually told a guy that I loved him, well... because I never actually loved a guy in my past. Minus celebrities." I laugh and he joins in.

"I just would like for things between us to be perfect." He tells me, staring into my eyes with his big brown ones. I've had guys tell me that I was attractive and I've had guys ask me out, but never have I said yes to any of them. I'm such a picky person and when I laid eyes on Jack, I knew there was going to be something about him that I'd like. There was something about him that was familiar and I have yet to figure out what it is.

"I don't think we'd be perfect." I blurt out. "I mean, we're two troubled souls, just trying to figure out where we're going in life and we're such angry people. We'd be down each other's throats." I explain to him and he shakes his head.

"But in my eyes, you're perfect and I hope that in your eyes I am, too." He says and really, in my eyes he's more than just perfect to me. I don't like to be open about my feelings and thoughts, but he is. He's incredibly perfect to me and I'd love to make things work with us. I already feel close with him, like I've known him for years.

"You are perfect, Jack." I whisper and he brings his hand to my jaw, caressing it before slowly leaning in pressing his lips to mine. I stay still but kiss back until he pushes me to lay on his bed and I do so. He's hovering over me, kissing from my lips, all the way down to my collarbone. I run my fingers through his hair as he leaves small kisses on my cleavage and pulls at the hem of my shirt. I sit up slightly and let him take it off, leaving me in my bra and pants. He pushes me back down gently and starts kissing me again. He slips his tongue in my mouth and we begin to hardcore make out. As things are getting more serious, he reaches one hand down and unbuttons my jeans. I kick them off after he helps pull them down to my ankles and he goes back to kissing me but I push him away.

"What's wrong?" He asks quietly and I chuckle then bite my lip. "Do you want me to take my clothes off?" He asks and I shake my head 'no'. "Do you wanna take them off?" He asks, a small grin on his face and I nod before sitting up with him and pulling his shirt over his head. My heart beat quickens at the sight and he starts unbuttoning his khaki shorts but I take over and do the rest for him. Once we're both in our underwear, he reaches over into his night stand drawer and grabs a condom. When he shuts the drawer, I start to actually realize what's about to happen, and nothing is stopping it. I don't want it to stop.

He pulls his boxers down and I swear if my mouth wasn't closed, I'd be drooling. He opens the condom and looks at me with a smirk.

"Care to put it on for me?" He asks, moving to lay beside me.

"Uh, s-sure.. am I supposed to um.. give you.. a um.." Okay, now I'm nervous.

"A blowjob?" He asks and I nod. "I mean, if you want to but you don't have to."

Oh, I want to.

Without another word, I gather saliva in my mouth and wrap my hand around his hard on and begin to jerk him off. He throws his head back and I get to the point by shoving him in my mouth and sucking hard, but not too hard. Soft moans erupt from his throat and it really turns me on.

"Alexis... fuck..." He moans, gathering my hair with his hand and holding it in place to keep it out of my face as I continue to give him head. "Alright, stop before I cum." He says and I sit up, looking at him. "You're a little overdressed, don't you think?" He winks at me and I undo my bra before letting it fall onto the bed. I toss it to the floor and lay on my back as he sits up and pulls at my panties. I'm now fully exposed and I don't wanna talk about it. I take the condom from his long fingers and slide it onto his long shaft.

"Is this your first time?" He asks, hovering over me as he positions himself between my legs, his face inches away from mine. I nod my head and he nods his. "I'll go gentle on you, but if you want me to stop, let me know."

He slides himself inside of me and I close my eyes. He slowly, very slowly pulls out and pushes himself back in and I whimper at the sudden shock of pain.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, let's just keep going wether it hurts or not. Don't be so considerate of how I'm feeling because this needs to happen." I say quickly and he chuckles before pushing himself in me again and soon enough, he's thrusting at a faster speed. I wrap my arms around him and scratch at his back due to the pleasure and try to suppress my moans, although Janine had left again.

"You can moan," He says, out of breath as he continue to thrust in and out, faster with each thrust.

"Mm, Jack," I moan but not because he told me to. He thrusts harder and I finally open my eyes to look at him. His face is literally less than three inches away from mine, his warm breath being blown directly into my mouth. He's out of breath as he continues to fuck me and we stare into each other's eyes the rest of the time.

"I love you," He says softly, his breathing still off.

"I love you, too." I tell him and he leans down to his me. He pushes his entire self inside of me, causing me to moan into his mouth.

"I'm so close," He mumbles against my lips and thrusts himself inside of me harder.

Within seconds we're both reaching our climaxes.

"Fuck," He groans and I screw my eyes shut as my orgasm takes over. He pulls out and cleans himself up as I lay there, trying to let what just happened process in my mind. I go to my suitcase and grab new underwear and a long t-shirt. Just before I could put my t-shirt on, he grabs it and hands me one of his. He's now dressed in grey sweats without a shirt. After I put his shirt on, we crawl into his bed and lay beside each other cuddling.

We intertwine our fingers together and playfully try and bend one another's.

"Stop," He laughs, trying to pull his hand away but I don't let him. He pushes my hand beside me and slightly hovers over me with a smile on his face before leaning down and placing a peck on my lips. "You're so beautiful." He whispers and I know for a fact that I'm in love.