38

a/n;

okay, so this is the last chapter. I know some of you are most likely mad at me for doing what I did, but there's reasoning behind it.

Sebraeya's POV•

I stand in front of the church, trying to get myself together. There are two caskets in front of me and I almost get sick to my stomach. I take a deep breath and begin to speak.

"I didn't know Jack all that well, but I knew that he and Alexis were in love since I first saw them together. We had been at Janine's watching his cousins. Jack and Cameron had come in and Jack and Lex started to argue, but I knew that they liked each other before they even knew it." I sniffle. "Alexis is the most amazing person I've met in my life and she was the best cousin a girl could ask for. I can't believe she's gone, but that's all she's ever wanted." I bite my lips and try to suppress my tears. "She had left a note for me to read, but it's about Jack so don't expect to be mentioned," I say and everyone chuckles.

I look down at the note for the second time in the past week and begin to read it out loud, into the mic.

All I ever wanted was to love someone who loved me just as much. I found that someone and he brought out someone in me who hasn't seen light in years. Jack brought out my happy side and I thank him for that. He thought that he was worthless, but in my eyes he was as perfect as can be. I loved and still do love him with my entire being. I've never loved someone as much as I loved Jack Finnegan Gilinsky. I promised myself while growing up that I would never hurt myself over some guy, but he isn't some guy. He is my everything. We didn't start dating until a month ago, but before that we had been in love. I had been in love with him since I laid eyes on him, but I refused to admit it. He drove me absolutely fucking crazy, but in the end it was all worth it. Every minute of being with him made me feel like I meant everything to him; wether he was harassing the hell out of me, or telling me how beautiful I was. He always found a way back into my life when I tried pushing him out... and I'm so glad. I would just like to point out the fact that everything about him was beautiful. His eyes, lips, body, his hair, his personality... every single thing about him was perfect. But in the end, we were both just Deranged, and there was nothing we could do to fix it. I love him to the moon and back. I'm doing this for him. I'm doing this so I can see that deranged asshole one more time.

After I read the last sentence, everyone laughs and I smile. I step off the stand and walk towards the caskets that are positions beside each other. The two of them look so peaceful and I'm crying my eyes out. Alexis isn't stupid and she doesn't make stupid decisions. Jack obviously meant something to her.

"Excuse me, Sebraeya," A lady calls out and I turn around. She has dark blonde hair and is dressed in a odd but beautiful dress. "Hi, I'm Carol. I'm a psychic,"

"Oh," I smile. "Hi, how're you?"

"I'm okay, but I've got something to tell you." She says and I nod. "Jack and Alexis had come to me a while back, and I found out a bit of crazy information about the two of them. They had been together in a past life, and I'm not sure if you believe in this stuff but-"

"I do."

"Okay, well they were together in their past lives and their love was so strong that in their next life, they had been brought back to each other. Well they wanted to know how they died in their past lives and I didn't have a chance to tell them because I was going to have them wait a while. I figured I'd tell you because you seemed close with her." She explains and I nod. "Jason had overdosed and Isabel found him. He had died that night and she went home, and overdosed on pills because she couldn't bare to be without him."

I'm guessing Jack is Jason and Isabel is Alexis.

"That's insane. Thanks for telling me." I say to her in a bit of shock and she nods before walking off. I take one last look at their caskets before walking off to drive to the graveyard.

Third person's POV•

They were just a couple of deranged people who needed help in life. They were so deranged to the point where they couldn't find help in anyone but each other. But not even the help they provided was enough.