Prologue

(Hey guys, welcome to the prologue ! The song above is there for no real reason, you can listen to it if you want ^.^, anyways here are some key words for later : 

(y/n) - your name

(l/n) - last name

(h/c) - hair color

(h/l) - hair length 

(e/c) - eye color 

(s/t) - skin tone 

And that's all key words for now ! I hope you will enjoy this chapter, bye for now ^_^.

3rd P.O.V.

A woman was walking in a village, when all of a sudden she heard a tiny wail, she followed it's sound and ended up in an alleyway, in there was laying a box. The woman approached the box and what she saw surprised her, in the box was laying a newborn baby girl and she was making sounds and looking like she was hungry, but she didn't even shed a tear, that made the woman interested in the child. The woman crouched and slowly reached out to the baby with a gentle smile, so she wouldn't scare the baby girl. The girl looked at her and took her thumb in her tiny hand and smiled. The woman decided to take the baby girl under her wing and take care of her as her own. 

12 years later~

 (Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was preparing for bed, when i suddenly heard a crash and a scream in the living room. I walked into the living room and what i saw was terrifying.

Blood all over the walls and floor and in the middle was my mother laying with deep scratches, stab wounds, bruises on her wrists and neck with two holes in her neck... It looked similar to a snake bite, but a little bit different. The sight was unbearable, I held back a scream of terror and started crying. I slowly approached mom's body and noticed that she was still breathing ! I ran to her and took her head on my lap and pleaded her. 

" MOM, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ! WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING ?! MOM !" 

Mom coughed out blood and I took her hand in my grasp and she lowly whispered. 

" Vampires...Sweetie... Please don't revenge me... And don't...Mourn over me... I love...You.. (Y/n)... Stay strong...My beautiful...Butterfly... 

Mom's eyes dulled and her hand slipped out of my grasp, at that moment I knew my only family died in my arms... I started crying more and screamed for my mother.. But I knew that she was gone forever...

3 months later~ 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

My life now as a thief isn't THAT comfortable, there are few reasons for that, the first that i never EVER thought of being a thief until THAT incident... Second it isn't going really smoothly, because I'm not experienced in this type of stuff, third ? Those slave traders are coming after me, just because of my...body..? I really don't understand it, but it's kind of creepy, so i'm trying my hardest to not get caught... Heh... Funny thing is, that right now I messed up BIG time aaand I might've got caught by a slave trader... Definitely not true...Haha... Okay, okay, i'm really screwed...

But there is a different problem right now... From that moment when the fat pig ( what I call that guy ) caught me he just won't stop staring at my body and i'm getting the chills... What did I get myself into... 

Later~

I don't know how long I'm here and to be honest it's really scaring me. When I thought when somebody will get me out of here, the door opened and it was that fat pig... Why is he here...? Is he planning to sell me already..?! I'm not prepared for that !  I thought, while panicking. I started screaming and struggling, but he only grabbed chains on my ankles and dragged me by them. We ended up in a dark room and it smelled so disgusting, like rotten flesh..? What is this room..?!  Why is he dragging me here ?! I don't want to be in there ! I started thrashing myself even more than before, kicking, screaming even more loudly. He punched me in the face to shut me up and chained me on a wall, which was full of blood, then he went to a table and what was on the table totally scared me. There were a lot of weapons, like daggers, needles, different kinds of whips and more things. He grabbed a whip with a sharp blade in the end, walked towards me and started whipping me. It was so painful, hit after hit, the blade dug in my flesh and then went out, making it more painful than it originally was. One scream, rewarded me with 10 more whippings. 

After a long time which for me was like 5 years, he put the whip back and i thought that it's finally over, but I was sorely mistaken. He grabbed a bottle full of needles. Why is this happening to me...? Is this my punishment for stealing...? Heh.. I guess I deserve it huh..? King Solomon... Even if it's too late... To apologize... I am truly sorry for my sins... If this is my punishment... I completely understand... But please.... Forgive me... 

3rd P.O.V.

The rukh around the girl went wild and a tall figure with a braid formed, when it saw the state of the girl, it sadly smiled and pat her head. Then started slowly disappearing, but it said something. You're not at fault child, you don't have to apologize. After that the figure disappeared. 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

The birds around me started forming a blurry tall figure with a... braid... ? When the figure noticed me... It sadly smiled and pat my head..Then started disappearing, but I heard a voice saying You're not at  fault child, you don't have to apologize. Then completely vanished. Who was that...? Am i already going crazy...? But...The touch felt so real.... Could it...? There's no way... HE would never watch over me.... I'm a sinner...Too unpure... I was thinking what all that was about, but a small and sharp pain entered my arm. That fat pig stabbed a needle in me ! And he's adding more of them, it's so weird and I can't move !  There was a lot of needles in me, that i couldn't even count them... There was so much of them, that I don't even feel my body...I noticed that ALL the needles have THREADS in them. What is he planning....? When he was done putting all the needles in my body, he pulled ALL threads and ALL needles in my body went out. There's too much pain...I can't handle...It.... And I passed out.