Please read !

So.. Hi guys, I just want to say that, i'm having a little break, because today the doctor said that I have nasopharyngitis, which shocked me kind of, because me and my family thought that it was just a cold.

And my doctor even warned me with something, which scares me in my opinion, that if the nasopharyngitis shouldn't get any better or it will get worse, then next week we should visit her again and she will take some of my blood and smear my neck...? Don't know how to explain it properly. I guess you could say the she will use something familiar to cotton stick and take some of my... eeh.. DNA maybe or something..? From my neck. And I find it totally disgusting and scary.

I'm like totally panicking that it will get only worse and my mom is comforting me and telling me to not panic, but I just can't help it... I'm not much of a positive person and I have low self-esteem.. So that's not helping much the situation too.. 

I know that it maybe isn't such bad illness, that there are worse sicknesses, but.. Well there is no but, i'm just making excuses.. But I hope you're not that angry with me.. so please bear with me.. I guess a next chapter will come later... I'll update later about my sickness progression... And once again i'm really sorry for not updating... Hope you'll forgive me guys.. 

But thank you guys, for reading this book, I would've never guessed that somebody would even click on it >///<. And if you want, you can even comment too, no need to be shy ! ^.^, then I guess I will see you later when i'll get better. See you soon guys ! :)