Chapter 2

(Hello ! This is the 2nd chapter, just so you know I will put some songs or soundtracks from Magi, because I absolutely love them <3, you can turn it on anytime you want. So I hope you liked the last chapter and if this is too OOC <-- did I spell that right ? I'm sorry okay ? This is my fan fiction so i'm writing it the way i like, so if you don't like it i'm sorry..Well i'll stop writing excuses and enjoy !)

1 year later~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Being slave to Lord Jamil wasn't easy, there was a lot of more work than back there, well he would even stab you for interrupting him, but back in that hell hole the punishments were a lot of worse than here... But today me and Morgiana were carrying a basket full of lemons on our head, we were walking next to each other, when a boy around 11-12 bumped into me making some lemons drop, I didn't mind it and put the lemons back, the boy apologized and I hummed, so he would know that I know and started walking back to Morgiana, but the boy noticed the shackles on my ankles and told a blonde haired boy, when he noticed too, I became embarrased of myself and tried to hide them with the hem of my tattered dress, but failed miserably and the basket of lemons dropped. I started picking them up and Morgiana helped when I wanted to go away with her, they boy went in front of me, played a tune in his flute and destroyed the shackles, surprising everybody around us. the boy smiled and said. 

"Now you move your pretty legs freely Miss." When he ended the sentence, he smiled. I was so surprised that it's been 4 years since my legs felt so free, but then guards interrupted and asked what's all the ruckus master Budel came into the scene too and talked about executing the boys until the blue haired boy played another tune in the flute and giant blue hands appeared ?! They slapped the soldiers away and clapped above master Budel making him fall on his butt, because of fear, then the blonde with the boy ran away, leaving me and Morgiana. We went back to Lord Jamil with the lemons and entered the cart with other slaves,  but before that I got new shackles making me feel trapped again. 

Later~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

We were with "master Budel", delivering wine, more like... Sitting in a cart with bars around, so we couldn't escape. I'm talking with Morgiana, until I saw the blond haired guy again riding the cart  with master Budel inside. He looked really uneasy talking about something and I guessed master Budel was talking about how all slaves are useless as always....I felt little vibrations on the floor, but thought nothing of it. Until later a desert hyacinth showed up and threw our cart out, making the bars twist and us escaping to live. We had to "save the wine", I was working on it until a little girl got caught by the hyacinth. I jumped into action right away taking the girl, Morgiana and the blonde haired guy tried to catch me, but that fat pig Budel bumped in to them saving the wine instead of us, making us fall in the mouth of the desert hyacinth. Morgiana jumped in and tried to open the hyacinth open, but nothing. I had closed eyes and held my breath with the girl, I was slowly losing oxygen, until the blonde haired guy, jumped also in with a barrel of wine and a blue giant ? Helped him too and successfully opened the hyacinth making us breathe air again, Morgiana held out a hand for me to grab. I grabbed her hand, but the hyacinth started moving again and almost trapped Morgiana in, until the blonde haired guy took her place. Me and Morgiana tried taking him out, but it was useless, the hyacinth wrapped it's tentacles ?? around the blue giant making it immobile. When I thought that the blonde will die, the blue haired boy was FLYING ON HIS TURBAN ?  With wine on it and said something like the guy can speak truth too ? Then dropped all of the wine on the desert hyacinth making it drunk and loose. We took the guy out of the flower and the boy took us out of the hole. The mother of the little girl hugged her and thanked us. I then looked around and noticed that the boys were above flying and talking to each other, then they headed towards the tower, I think somebody called it a.... Dungeon..? I hope that they won't die, they look like good people.. It would be a shame if they died, the world needs more kind people...