Chapter 4

( So I know that I am sick, but I still can't bring myself to just lay on my bed and do nothing ! T^T, so i'm going to write bits by bits, and eventually get a full chapter ! And before we start I want to say that the "biting/vampire scenes" are not going to be very often maybe ? I just need more experience in writing to get better, but i'll try to make them more and spoiler if you want ! In this one is going to be one, but not like that... Dramatic.. Or the usual ones.. Just a quickie I guess..? Sorry to disappoint.. Well, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter, Bye !)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Me and Aladdin were sitting in the carriage and Aladdin was eating apples. The carriage was going threw cliffs, which I admit was kind of scary... But it was going okay I guess... Right after that thought, big boulders started falling outside the carriage making all of us panic, we went out of the carriage, when a boulder was going straight for Aladdin, I made a run for it and pushed Aladdin away, taking his place and protecting him from the boulder, milliseconds later the boulder hit me hard, making me fall on the ground, bleeding from head. I was fighting to stay awake, after a minute, I regained my composure and tried to get up, when suddenly I felt a force pinning me down on the floor.

Aladdin's P.O.V. (not expected that ey ? ;)... I should stop...)

Me and (y/n) were riding a carriage, when suddenly boulders started falling around us, panicking we went outside, but a big boulder was coming my way, I wanted to use magic, but then (y/n) pushed me and took my place. Not even a second later, the boulder hit her and I screamed her name in terror, hoping that she is still alive. I then saw (y/n) laying on the floor, with a bleeding head, making me smell her blood. At that moment I started losing control. My fangs were growing bigger, I felt my vision going red, indicating that my eyes are changing color to red and I started breathing hard, trying to resist the urge to bite her... But I lost control, the scent was so alluring, something i have never smelt before, therefore making me lose control of my thirst. The last thing I saw was (y/n) trying to get up and me pinning her and biting her neck.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Aladdin was pinning my arms with his hands, making me immobile and his head was in my neck, a second later I felt something piercing my skin and I tensed up, with my breath hitching. I then heard gulping noises and panting and then I realized that Aladdin was a vampire all along ! Plus he's even drinking my blood right now ! Why is he doing this..? Why did he hide it from us..? I started struggling against him, but nothing worked, at that moment he was the dominant one, even though he's younger than me, he's stronger... Guess that's because he's a vampire.... I always despised vampires, because of what happened, but... Aladdin is a kind person... Even though he's a vampire... Maybe there are some that are..Kind... I started feeling light headed and pleaded Aladdin to stop already, but he only growled and sucked more than before, making me feel really faint, my eyes felt droopy and my vision turned black.

Aladdin's P.O.V.

My body moved on it's own and bit (y/n)'s neck, immediately I felt the sweetest taste I ever had in my life, It was so satisfying drinking this, it was sweeter than any sugar or honey, so addicting, I didn't want to stop sucking her blood, (y/n) then started struggling against my hold, but I was too strong for her at the moment, my vampire side showed up after a while... Is she mad at me for not telling her..? Suddenly (y/n) stopped moving and I then finally regained control. When I took my fangs from her fang, my bite mark didn't look too good... It was swollen around it, I then realized that I may have been too rough with her... I hope she won't be mad at me... I then licked all of the remaining blood on her neck and licked my bite, after a minute it started regenerating. I then noticed that (y/n) fainted while I sucked her blood and her skin was a paler than normally, I started to panic, fearing that I drained too much, but her breathing was okay and I sighed from relief.