Chapter 18

3rd P.O.V.

"Madaura ! Four people in the cove ! And two of them were girls !" A boy informed Madaura and Aladdin smiled, thinking to himself in relief. It's Alibaba and the others !

"You guys ! Let's go !" A teenager said and the children next to him stoop up too, saying.

"Okay. We've got to protect Madaura !"

"Hey...Wait up !" Aladdin said, but then two kids jumped on him, not letting him to go after the others. Aladdin was gritting his teeth and Madaura said.

"No need for you to go, little boy." Aladdin looked at Madaura, who was smirking at him.

"Come here..." Aladdin gasped.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Give us back our friend and those kids ! We're taking them back by force if we have to !" Alibaba said and Orba replied.

"Not gonna happen ! Those kids are gonna be our brothers soon. They're gonna be Aum Madaura's sons !" We were all on high guard and Orba ordered.

"Aaron ! Bjorn ! Bjork ! Jump !" Teenagers jumped from the holes inside the cliffs and Orba put them inside bubbles, making them airborne. They also held weird things that looked like Magic Tools and they started charging them.

"Those Magic Tools won't work on us !" I said and Orba smirked, asking.

"You sure about that ?" A giant bubble hurled towards us and hit the water, making a giant wave appear, but we all dodged it.

"They're way more powerful than they were before..." Hakuryuu said and three teenagers inside one of the bubbles laughed at us.

"Magic Amplifying Insect...By connecting our Magic Tools, we're increasing their power. You didn't even know that ? You guys from the east...Are so behind the times !" Taunted one of them and fired another bubble at us.

3rd P.O.V.

Aladdin had to follow Aum Madaura, two kids next to him and they could heard fighting outside, making Madaura giggle a bit.

"Sounds like they're putting up quite a fight !" Two young kids were at Madaura's sides and giggled when she petted their heads.

"Why are you all...? This can't be what you call happiness..." Aladdin said, still confused by all of the kids' behaviors. Madaura turned around, facing Aladdin and said.

"Never mind the complicated issues. I'll make you one of my good little children." She put her right hand in front of her face and it was another Magic Tool, which started glowing red and Aladdin's eyes widened.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

The pirates were taunting us, throwing bubbles at us while flying. While I was dodging I noticed that Alibaba tried hitting the bubble, but Orba moved his arm and the bubble went higher, making Alibaba miss.

"Hey, hey, hey !" They taunted and Alibaba said frustrated.

"Dammit ! Would you stay still for a second ?" I had enough and used my gravity magic.

"Aljabiat Altaeub !" I flew up and used ice magic, pointing my wand at them, the ice shards were hurling their way and I noticed that Morg was coming their way too, but Orba moved them away again with a smirk. My eyebrows twitched in annoyance and they all went inside the cliffs. My feet were close to the ground and Hakuryuu said.

"Those guys...They went into that hole."

"Come over here !" They taunted and Alibaba quietly questioned.