Chapter 12

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

We were all standing inside the dungeon and Alibaba asked.

"Where are we ?" In front of us was a giant tree, which was twisted in random ways and there were flowers on them with doors, on the walls there were doors too. We were looking around and Morg asked confused.

"What's going on here ?" Aladdin touched a big leaf and Alibaba said surprised.

"This is a real leaf !" Hakuryuu was touching another leaf too and asked.

"I-Is this the dungeon ?"

"I think so." I replied. We looked up and it looked like the tree was endless and light was coming from the top. We were on one of the roots and were jumping on a giant leaf, Alibaba was first, then Aladdin then Hakuryuu, Morg and me. Alibaba then informed us.

"One of these doors should connect to the treasure room. Let's try opening all of them !" Alibaba opened a purple door and we all head inside. Suddenly something small fell on the floor. It was a little cute turtle !

"There are turtles in dungeons !" Aladdin said with a smile.

"You guys look delicious !" The small turtle said, it had light green skin, with a dark green shell and it had light pink eyes, with sharp teeth and a small drool on it's mouth. More turtles started falling and all looked the same and said the same thing.

"Delicious, delicious." One turtle bit Hakuryuu and he asked in panic.

"W-What is this thing ?" 

"Calm down, Hakuryuu. It might be able to talk, but it's just an ordinary turtle. Look, it doesn't even hurt." Alibaba said, while a turtle was hanging on his finger.

"You're delicious."

"I guess it's normal for there to be talking turtles in a dungeon." Aladdin said with a smile and a turtle was wiggling it's arms, because it was hanging on Aladdin's finger.

"That's right. The creatures in Amon's dungeon also spoke." Morgiana said.

"All right ! No matter what we see down here, let's remain cal-" Alibaba was interrupted by me squealing in happiness, the others looked at me and sweatdropped. There were at least 5 turtles hanging from my fingers and I was patting them with my other free arm, with sparkles in my eyes. 

"They're so cute !" I squealed happily. Hakuryuu took the turtles off of me and I was struggling against Hakuryuu and told him to let me go, I just can't leave the turtles alone T^T, but he eventually dragged me out... We then opened more doors and there were some creatures that looked like small a little bit different elephants, then really weird things that had butterfly wings and then a sunflower with sharp teeth and eyes. The others were defending themselves from the creatures who attacked them and me ? I was sitting on the floor and every creature who was with me looked happy in delight and didn't attack me, we were all cuddling and I was patting their heads.

"What's going on here ?" Alibaba asked. There were more creatures and started to attack, but I the stood up and said.

"Wait here you guys !" All the creatures stopped and were looking at me.

"We're sorry for invading your homes, please forgive us, so please don't attack me and my friends." I said with a gentle smile, the creatures then hurled at me and the others loudly called my name in worry, but what they saw next, they were all deadpanning. The creatures were all trying to cuddle with me and I was patting their heads and cuddling with them too. 

"Is there somewhere a door which can make me and my friends go deeper into the dungeon ?" I asked the creatures, they looked at each other and showed us a blue door in the tree and looked at me again cutely.