Chapter 15

3rd P.O.V.

Fire could be seen everywhere and massive amount white rukh was flying towards Aladdin and (y/n), magicians, Fanalis and soldiers could be seen in the battlefield. Behind the duo from the sand started rising giants, which represented Ugo. The duo started screaming and the sand giants started too, making everyone's eyes wide open from shock and then the duo pointed their wand and staff in front of them, commanding sand giants, which stretched their arm and shot a large amount of fire and fire around their arms and everyone could heard the duo saying.

"Halharl Infigare ! Jalid Infigare !" And the fire with ice shot out of the giant's palms, destroying a whole mountain in a matter of seconds. 

Somewhere far away a man with narrow red eyes and red hair that is tied back into a topknot, a goatee, on his head, he wears a small Chinese headdress with a yellow gem in its center, traditional clothes that are mainly red, white and black in color along with a black flowing cape, a maroon belt which has golden ornament of a beast on it and he was equipped with a sword, a hilt ornament attached to it and a metal pauldron on his right shoulder, which resembles the head of a lion. Many soldiers were behind that man and one was holding a flag of the Kou Empire. That man was Ren Kouen.

Somewhere else on a giant ship, could be seen King Sinbad looking at the explosion that occurred.

Somewhere else could be seen a young man with a feminine face, silver blond hair, which was in a very long braid with a feather attached to its end, as well as a smaller braid on his forehead, he wore a green magicians's hat and loose-fitting green and white clothes, including thigh length boots and next to him was Morgiana, with a golden necklace and they both were looking at the explosion before them. 

On a giant boat, really close to the explosion, was standing a surprised Alibaba, who was looking at the giant explosion before them. 

The magicians all looked shocked beyond belief and a young man with expressive blue eyes and unruly light blond hair, a mole under his left eye, an earring, which was designed after red grapes and he wore the casual outfit for magicians, he was looking at the rukh flying Aladdin and (y/n)'s way and muttered.

"Aladdin...(Y/n)...You two are truly...The magicians of Creation...Magis !" And they all could see Aladdin and (y/n) having an eight shaped star on their foreheads, which was shining brightly.

After the capture of Zagan~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

We were back in Sindria and we were all celebrating our victory. The guards were sounding gongs, to get the people's attention and they all looked up, where King Sinbad, The Eight Generals,  me and others were standing.

"My beloved citizens of Sindria ! Thanks to you all, we were able to achieve a stunning victory in the recent war. Tonight, we shall celebrate that triumph. Bask in the glow of victory to your heart's contest !" King Sinbad declared and the people cheered.

"I have one more joyous report to make to you." The Eight Generals moved away from us and King Sinbad continued.

"Guests of our country have conquered yet another new dungeon. Allow me to introduce them to you." Sharrkan pushed Alibaba, who stumbled a bit and King Sinbad started introducing us.

"Saluja Alibaba." Hakuryuu then stepped up.

"Ren Hakuryuu." Hakuryuu then did the Kou Empire's gesture, then Morgiana stepped up.

"Morgiana." And then both me and Aladdin stepped up with smiles.

"And Aladdin with (y/n)." The people cheered even more.