Chapter 14

3rd P.O.V.

In Sindria inside a tower were magicians in a circle with an eight pointed star and in the middle of it, it showed Sindria. King Sinbad and Ja'far were inside too, watching the situation.

"Report." Sinbad ordered.

"Sir. The entire army has moved out. The Eight Generals have all made it to their respective stations." Ja'far informed and a magician added.

"The enemy's advance forces will soon be within firing range." 

Black creatures with armor, shields, swords and wings were heading towards Sindria. Soldiers were on one knee and held bows, with arrows already loaded and Drakon stood above all of them and ordered.

"Fire !" The soldiers fired and every arrow that hit the creatures, made them disappear. 

"Arrows have been fired." One of the magicians informed, but then another one gasped and said.

"There's been a strong magoi reaction."

Sharrkan turned around to face a man with long green hair that goes past his shoulders and on his forehead he had three vertical, red dots, a scar on his right eye and a patch over his left, he wore a furry hat with a pair of horns, a feather, and a jewel on the front, armor on his torso constitutes fur epaulets over his shoulders and a cape that is white on one side and black on the other, his waist was covered with the same colored fur, and a belt with a sheath,On his lower half he wore black pants with metal boots that extend above his knees and he held a thin sword. Sharrkan unsheathed his black sword and grinned. 

In another small island close to Sindria was Masrur and in front of him was a man withshort black hair with large sideburns and three vertical dots on his forehead, he wore a tank top with a square like design pattern, he also wore a shirt with the same design, a large belt with a spiders design, shoulder plates that have a flower like design on them and he also wore sandals. The man was grinning while Masrur remained expressionless and said.

"It seems..." Above them was Yamraiha and she said.

"...That we'll be taking each other on." an elderly man with a round head with shoulder-length white hair, three vertical dots on his forehead, a large, white hat, a long white short-sleeved robe with a black sash hanging from his shoulder and sitting on a wheel chair, smirked sadistically at Yamraiha, while black spheres were around him.

"The dark metal vessel users have appeared." Ja'far stated.

"Yeah." Sinbad said and thought to himself. But something's off. My powers might be sealed away, but their invading forces are still too small.  

A little far away from Sindria a black and purple-ish substance in the ocean was slowly flowing towards Sindria. 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Your determination is admirable. Savor a taste of my extreme magic: Rea Baldo !" Dunya said and focused on summoning the spell. Light blue aura was around her and the symbol above us was glowing just like Dunya.

"W-What is that ?" Alibaba asked in complete shock.

"I've heard it from Miss Yam and the other mages. When your Djinn Equip is at its strongest form, you can use one unbelievably strong, unstoppable extreme magic attack." Aladdin said and I hold both my hands together, still holding my wand and Aladdin held his staff in front of him, both of us determined and together we said.

"But we'll stop her !" I summoned ice spears and Aladdin flame spheres and we sent them flying towards Dunya. When it was about to hit her, Isaac sliced our attacks, making them disappear and us widening our eyes. He landed on the floor and Ithnan complimented.