Chapter 3

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I woke up in a tent laying beside Aladdin, who woke up too. Then i heard a voice saying. "Are you awake children of the rukh ?" I was confused what rukh is and looked that an old woman, which was mixing something in a pot. Aladdin questioned. 

"The rukh ?" "They're fluttering around you right now" The both of us understood what she meant by that and both questioned at the same time. 

"You can see them too?!" We then looked at each other and Aladdin laughed, while I smiled a little, liking the boy already. " Of course children, so then you can see them too, these waves of numerious lives around you." When she stopped talking the birds or should I say rukh were fluttering all around us, making it really bright in here. We were amazed, but then Aladdin asked the old woman.

"Hey, just what are rukh anyway ?" The woman replied. " The rukh are in the most simple terms, the home of your soul, you see all living things, eventually return to one place once they lives are over, the physical body returns to the earthfrom the ones who came and the soul finds it way back to rukh."  Aladdin then said something what surprised me.

"You know, i'm always being saved by them, whenever I share the strength in my belly with them, all these drops of light come together and they lent me a hand to get out of trouble." He ended with a smile. The woman looked surprised and said. "What did you say ? That means-" She got interrupted by a gentle woman's voice calling. 

"Baba ?" The woman answered back. "What is it Toya ?" A woman was standing by the entrance and told the woman. "The patrol has finally returned to the village." "Right, very well." The woman named Toya and Baba left the tent, leaving me with Aladdin behind. Aladdin took his flute and was looking around with me. Then we left the tent and were greeted with a shining sun, blinding us with it's light for a second. The scenery looked really... Peaceful, something I haven't seen in a while, there were a lot of tents, instead of houses, everywhere green and children running and playing with each other. It eased my cold heart. We went next to Baba and Toya and Baba asked if we can see them. When I looked farther in the distance i saw people riding horses, eventually they arrived here and climbed off from their horses, Toya greeted a man named Dorji, she asked him if he didn't get hurt and he got embarrassed ? Toya then informed us that Dorji was the one who found us unconscious. He then asked us if we are alright and we said that we are. I noticed that Baba went to an older man and asked him something. He said. 

"I'm afraid that yet another village has been invaded." Baba looked sad, but Dorji assured Baba that everything will be alright. Then Douji said. "Let's give them a good beat down, for the pride of our clan !" And everybody shouted "YEAH !"with their fist in the air, me and Aladdin decided to join in, but Aladdin used his flute making the djinn's hand pop out, making everyone confused and all of them screamed a scream of confusion ( does that even exist ? xD ).

We were all in a tent and Dorji lightly punched the table and accused us being spies to.. Kou Empire..? I've heard of it.. But isn't it really far from Qishan...? Toya defended us and said.

 "how could this child and a girl be spies from Kou Empire ? "You.. Have a good point.." Dorji then said. Another guy asked for our names and where did we come from. I decided to answer and said. 

" My name's (y/n) (l/n) and this is Aladdin, we were in a village called Qishan, do you happen to know it...?" Everybody looked confused, but a guy answered. 

"Yes, I think i have heard of it, it lies far to the west of here and they say walking there would take over 2 years." I was surprised and Aladdin said sadly. 

"Wait a minute, you mean it's that far away ? Awww.." Baba comforted Aladdin saying. 

"Don't you worry children, a caravan will be here in 2 weeks and you can get yourself a ride, that way you can get home faster. That's good news for us huh..? I asked Aladdin with a little smile, Toya then asked us.