Chapter 19

3rd P.O.V.

Fire was everywhere and Prince Hakuyuu Ren took out another member of the Organization. Hakuyuu had soft dark blue hair and blue eyesand a mole on his chin, he wore traditional clothes and tied his hair in a bun. Next to him was his younger brother Hakuren, who had coarse dark blue hair and slanted blue eyes, a mole on his chin, he wore traditional clothes and tied his hair in a bun, just like Hakuyuu and a younger Hakuryuu was next to Hakuren. Hakuyuu and Hakuren were breathing heavily and Hakuryuu's eyes held shock and fear, he was also slightly trembling. Hakuyuu then said angrily.

"I can't allow myself to die just yet ! I won't let them have their way..." Hakuryuu was crying and muttered.

"Hakuyuu ?"

Hakuryuu was crying and screaming from pain, a giant burn was on the left side of his face. 

"So hot !" Hakuren was barely alive and Hakuyuu fell on his knees and elbows. Burns on his face too and parts of his hair burned.

"I feel so bitter..." He said with a hoarse voice. 

Hakuyuu grabbed Hakuryuu's shoulders and looked at him in the eyes.

"Swear to me ! That you'll fight to the end !"

"Hakuyuu !"

"Seek revenge for this country of ours !" 

Meanwhile Hakuryuu saw seeing his past, he gripped his transformed spear and said.

"Fight to...The end...Seek...Revenge..." Hakuryuu was glaring at Alibaba and the others, while (y/n) was muttering.

"I have to...Fight...I...Can't...Allow them...To take you...Away from me...Again..." Her clothes fully changed, they looked familiar to King Solomon's  and she held a golden staff that was as big as her a phoenix at the tip of the staff, she looked at the trio in front of her and the ground beneath started to freeze. 

Aladdin, Alibaba and Morg gasped, Orba and other pirates too gasped and Madaura was smirking. Alibaba took a step back and questioned.

"What the...?" Hakuryuu charged at the trio and they quickly dodged. The hit destroyed some of the ground and Aladdin asked, confused and worried for his aunt and friend.

"What is this ?" 

"Hakuryuu ! What are you doing ?" When Alibaba said that, he had to dodge another attack from Hakuryuu and ice shards, which were in large numbers and were faster. Madaura laughed and said.

"Apparently, those two still seem to be the sole children among them. Now, then...Fight for Madaura !" She left and Orba with two pirates left with her.

"Madaura, she's-" Before Aladdin could finish his sentence, (y/n) attacked him with her staff. He quickly formed his borg and gasped when he saw his borg crack from her attack. Before his borg could crack more, Alibaba swung his dagger at (y/n) and Hakuryuu blocked it. Hakuryuu jumped in the air and sliced in the air a giant X and creatures came out of it, attacking the trio. 

"What the...?!" Alibaba gasped and they all hurriedly dodged. Alibaba then sliced the creature's body in half and he said with eyes full of fear and confusion.

"What's up with this monster, anyway ? Where did it come from ?" The creature disappeared and Aladdin replied.

"It's Zagan's power."

"Zagan ?"

"By Djinn Equipping one half of his body he's closer to the level of an actual Djinn and so it's not just plants...He can even grow the microbes in the air." Another monster formed from Hakuryuu's spear and (y/n) threw ice and fire at them.