Chapter 20

Okay guys, I haven't updated in a REALLY long time and i'm sorry ! Sadly, i'm still not done, not even half way and you can already guess that I'm having hard time with this. I'll show my progress and sad news about the drawings. I brought like 12 drawings at school to show them and I have only one drawing on a bigger paper. So, I brought it to school, I got a lot of praise from teachers to my classmates, surprising xd. And well...Me and my friend had to do something, because our homeroom teacher is a lazy bitch and we saw our friend Philip from our class and he looked really worried. He told me that one of our stupid classmates, (Totally hate that dude already from the start) that he kicked my bag, which had my drawings in it. I was so pissed off and worried, but couldn't check it, after like 5 mins, we were finally back in our class and I noticed that the bag was on my desk. Philip was next to it and told me that he put it there just in case. With shaky hands I took out the drawings and I was MORTIFIED to see the BIGGEST drawing DESTROYED, the goddamned kick hit it right in the middle and could be clearly seen, I was so shocked and teared up, yeah you can call me really sensitive, but these drawings are like my own life, I put my heart into it and when I saw the 7 hour progress destroyed, it just made me snap. My seatmate and really good friend Jane was horrified to see it too and immediately ran up to that bastard (Lucas) and started screaming at him and even punched him in the back. She then dragged him towards me and made him apologize to me, not to mention that it was a half-assed one and he left. And you know what ? We had our homeroom the next lesson and Jane decided to tell her what Lucas did to me, but I didn't think that she would gave me the look "What ?" She even said. "And what am I supposed to do with that ?" I was completely frozen, anger, sadness and frustration inside me and I remained silent for the whole day. Even now i'm still angry and sadly I have to do all the work AGAIN, so i'm definitely not making it, but I can at least give it later, no ? If not, then they can blame that idiot. Anyways, sorry if you don't care about this little rant, but i'm just so sad and all :C. I'll put my drawings here, it's not much, because school was being a bitch and we wrote tests every goddamned day last week, so yeah...My brain is like, so done, anyways I hope you'll enjoy this chapter ! :)

My brain is like, so done, anyways I hope you'll enjoy this chapter ! :)