Chapter 6

(Hey guys ! We officially hit 100+ reads ! I'm sooo happy ^.^, i'm even tearing up from happiness T^T, I love you guys <3 T~T.)

3rd P.O.V.

Alibaba was outside, standing on a bridge and thinking to himself and looked at his reflection. No way... Me ? King ? What should I do ? He then heard a child's cry and looked to see a mother with two children and Alibaba thought to himself again. I remember when I was that age... I lived with Mom and Cassim just like that. He then remember Sahbmad's words. He's going to make the people slaves ! His eyes widened and thought to himself. That means that these people will also be- That means that everyone will become slaves ! His thoughts got interrupted when a young boy bumped into Alibaba and noticed that it's him, pointed his finger and loudly exclaimed. 

"It's Alibaba !" The people heard the kid and started loudly exclaiming "Prince Alibaba!" The people started surrounding Alibaba, making no escape for him and questioned him, pleaded him to save the country and them. A whip then caught Alibaba's wrist and dragged him into the water, but surprisingly he landed on a boat, with bags on it. A voice then spoke.

"The people are at their limit. It's dangerous to be out by yourself." Cassim was standing with the other people from the Fog Troupe, grinning at Alibaba.

"Cassim !" 

It was a sunset and Alibaba was at the Fog Troupe's new hideout.

"Where have you been ? It's a mess out there !" Alibaba exclaimed. 

"Yeah, I heard you were attacked by some monster from Kou." Cassim sat on stairs. Alibaba was confused and asked Cassim.

"If you knew, why didn't you come back ?"

"I couldn't stand being with that Sinbad ! High King of the Seven Wonders of the World or not, i'm not letting him look down on me ! He made a fool of us !" Cassim loudly said, pissed at the previous actions of Sinbad. Alibaba disappointed with himself told Cassim.

"But truthfully, there's not much we can do with just our power."

"That's not true." Alibaba gasped.

"Listen up, Alibaba. It's not just us. There are plenty of people who want to rebuild this country. All the citizens, for example." Alibaba's eyes widened, surprised by the information Cassim is telling him.

"They're fed up with the situation. And now the King wants to make all of them slaves ?" Cassim said something that was never leaked outside in Balbadd and Alibaba asked him where he heard it but got interrupted.

"If we tell the people of Ahbmad's plan and provide them with weapons, what do you think will happen ? That's right ! We'll incite the massed and with our combined power, we'll topple the monarchy !" Cassim said, proud of the plan, but Alibaba didn't like it and asked him if he was serious. Cassim confirmed it and said that he can even provide the weapons, then he remember something and said.

"I didn't introduce you, did I ? He's helped out the Fog Troupe before. He's the one who lent us our magical weapons. He's also the one who told us about the king's slave plan." The man had a turban on his head, a black and gold mask on his eyes, which were a deep red without any light, a cloth that covered the lower half of his face, dark green hair was sticking from his sides of his face and the back of his head, he wore a black jacket with a high collar over his robe and had a stick and on the top was another mask, looking like a wand or something. He bowed to Alibaba and introduced himself.

"It is a pleasure, Your highness, Alibaba. I am a simple Arms Dealer." Black rukh was around him, but Alibaba wasn't able to see them.

"I cannot do much, but I have been helping Master Cassim as much as I can." Alibaba thought to himself. Something about this guy feels really wrong...