Chapter 9

3rd P.O.V.

The eight pointed star on Aladdin and (y/n)'s foreheads were shining brightly and something like a tornado was above them, then it formed into figures and seconds later, they went into Aladdin and (y/n)'s chests.

"W-What did you just do ?" Asked Alibaba, confused.

"We asked everyone to come. So that they can guide you and your friend/Cassim." The duo replied.

"He's completely trapped in darkness right now." (Y/n) said while Aladdin pointed his staff at the djinn and continued.

"The only way to free him is to break through the darkness with your sword !"

"But my sword is..."

"Don't worry, Amon's sword can be reforged." (Y/n) reassured Alibaba.

"So as long as we put our powers together !" Aladdin and (y/n) said, while summing the fire spell again.

"Harharl Infigar !"

"That again ? I told you that doesn't work on me !" Judar said, getting more cocky by the minute.

"Let's go, Alibaba !" Aladdin said while turning Alibaba's way, he then commanded the fire to go at Alibaba, who panicked, but the fire went around Alibaba and the duo and the eight pointed star on Alibaba's sword started shining.

"The only magic I can use right now is heat magic. Luckily enough, your sword works with fire ! It's more than just luck or coincidence though. " Aladdin said, but didn't include (y/n) when he said that only HE can use heat magic, meaning that (y/n) can do something else. Alibaba's sword then restored and Alibaba said surprised.

"Amon's sword is back !"

"So what !" Interrupted Judar and threw ice shards at the three. Aladdin and (y/n) were protecting Alibaba from the shards and told him to go. Alibaba moved forward and dodged the ice shards, when a big one headed towards Alibaba, the duo used fire magic and made steam, blocking Judar's vision and getting him annoyed. Alibaba jumped and tried to pierce the djinn's stomach. Did it work ? Alibaba wondered.

"Black djinn are immortal. Attacking it will backfire on you." The masked man said. Something like tentacles grabbed Alibaba and dragged him inside the djinn's stomach and Alibaba disappeared in the djinn.

"P-Prince Alibaba !" The guards shocked said.

"What ? Did he got swallowed by the black djinn ? Guess he was just bluffing." Laughed Judar. (Y/n) looked at Judar and said to him, seriously.

"I have something to tell you too."

"Huh ?" The symbol on (y/n)'s forehead shined more and Judar had to use a hand to block the light and asked.

"W-What is that ?" He then widened his eyes and had flashbacks of the moments when Al-Thamen appeared, when he was just a baby and killed his parents.

"W-What's happening...Stop ! Stop ! Stop !!" Judar yelled and held his head in pain, he grew weak and fell from the sky on the ground harshly, still gripping his head, shaking.

"Judar !" The masked man said with wide eyes. Both Aladdin and (y/n) looked at the djinn and worriedly thought. Alibaba...

Alibaba's P.O.V.

Where am I ?  You're inside of the black djinn, Alibaba. 

"Aladdin, (y/n) !" I looked down and saw Cassim.

"That's..." His rukh have created a likeness of him. We'll buy you time. Please hurry and save him from the darkness !

"Cassim ! I want to speak with you again." I told him. Cassim wasn't looking at me and said.