Chapter 13

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

We arrived in a room where roots were everywhere and it was a lot darker than the other rooms and there was a hole.

"There's a very heavy presence in the air." Morg said.

"Yes. There are a lot of things down there. I can kind of sense them." Aladdin said.

"Same here." I added. We could hear Zagan's voice again and there were red eyes shining through the dark and it looked like some kind of wolves or black foxes, growling at us.

"It looks like Zagan is serious about getting rid of us." Hakuryuu said.

"In other words, he's desperate too." Alibaba unsheathed his new dagger and continued.

"Let's make him even more so !" We all ran down the stairs.

3rd P.O.V.

Yamraiha was using her water magic to see Aladdin, (y/n), Alibaba, Hakuryuu and Morgiana and saw then running down the stairs. She giggled a bit. 

"How's the dungeon capturing going ?" Sinbad asked.

"Smoothly. There was a point when they were split into three groups, but they've reunited now and are continuing as a team." Yamraiha said, happy that it was going well.

"I see." Ja'far said and then continued with a smile.

"I was a little concerned, but it seems like Alibaba and Hakuryuu were able to become friends."

"I hope that's the case. Can't you be more specific ?" Sinbad said, holding a frown. Yamraiha grinned and said.

"Unfortunately not. If any of them were to die, their corresponding water figure would also disappear. Until then, all I can say is that they're alive." Suddenly all of the water figures disappeared and Yamraiha gasped and stood up from her chair.

"Wait, Yamraiha ?"

"They couldn't possibly have ?" Sinbad asked shocked.

"No !" Yamraiha said and looked like she was struggling with something and said.

"Oh no...! I can't hold it !" Suddenly a purple crystal cracked and the magic barrier around Sindria was melting, they all ran to the balcony to look what happened.

"Impossible ! Yamraiha's barrier's been broken ?" Sinbad asked, still shocked. A figure could be seen flying through the barrier, black rukh around it. It was Judar. Yamraiha with Ja'far gritted their teeth, while Sinbad's eyes were wide.

"Judar !" Ja'far turned around and ordered.

"This is a first class emergency. Sound the alarm !"

"Yessir !"

"Deploy the imperial guards to the crystal plaza !" Ja'far ordered further. Judar landed on the floor, black rukh around him and guards were pointing their spears at him. Judar looked around with a grin and asked.

"What's the matter ? Such scary faces." Ja'far looked at Judar.

"You..." He then started to use his household vessel.

"Household vessel: Bararaq Sei !" The wires were flying straight towards Judar, who used his borg to block it and made Ja'far gasp. He then used a wind spell and sent Ja'far flying into a wall.

"Out of the way, small fry. I want Sinbad." Ja'far stood up, but was wobbly and his keffiyeh fell off of his head. He then spit a little bit of blood, while glaring at Judar and holding his red wires and asked.

"What did you say ?"

"Stop, Ja'far." Sinbad ordered. Judar smirked and Sinbad asked.

"Why are you here, Judar ?" Judar bent a little with a sigh and then straightened with a sort of disappointed face.