Chapter 10

The next day~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

The people of Balbadd were rebuilding the damage that was done and were happily talking to each other, I was happy to see the change in Balbadd. Meanwhile me and Morgiana were giving soups to the people and Aladdin was with Alibaba, doing politics... Thank Solomon, that I don't have to be there...

3rd P.O.V.

"First item on the agenda is the formation of a temporary government and the selection of its members. After that, we'll organize an election for all of the citizens of Balbadd." Alibaba said.

"Alibaba's working hard, isn't he ?" Asked Ja'far.

"He's probably throwing himself into his work to get over the pain of not being able to save his friend." Sinbad said.

"Our first priority is to teach the people the meaning of a republic." Alibaba said with a smile and on his left ear, he had Cassim's red earrings. Alibaba was on a terrace with Aladdin and they were talking to each other.

"Balbadd's rebuilding." Aladdin said with a smile, happy to see Balbadd walking to the right path.

"Yeah, but the road is a long one." Aladdin smiled with closed eyes, but Alibaba then yelled.

"Ow !" A greenish snake, with red eyes was biting Alibaba's arm.

"It's a snake !" Alibaba was panicking and shaking his arm.

"I've been bitten by a snake !" Barkak then came and ripped the snake from Alibaba's arm.

"I am not familiar with that type of snake, but it does not appear to have been poisonous." Alibaba was trying to ease the pain, while pouting.

"Are you okay, Alibaba ?" Aladdin asked worried.

"We have a problem !" A guard said.

"A huge armada from the Kou Empire has been spotted offshore !" Both Alibaba and Aladdin widened their eyes and went to the coast, with Barkak, Sinbad, Ja'far, Masrur and with some guards.

"Why are they here ?" Asked Alibaba.

"They probably dispatched the armada right at the start. That way, they would be able to take advantage of the rebellion and take control over Balbadd." Sinbad informed.

"But the rebellion's been stopped !"

"That may be true, but the new government is still in development. If they insist that Balbadd is currently in an anarchic state, it will be difficult to refute them." Ja'far butted in. Alibaba gritted his teeth and Sinbad said.

"Alibaba. You must leave this country immediately. Kou will, without a doubt, try to gain control of all royalty here in Balbadd. And this time, they will either take all rights from them and set up a puppet government or use them as the symbol of the previous tyrannical reign and execute them to make a point."

"No way ! Are you telling me to just run away ? And abandon this country ?" Alibaba asked, feeling angry that he can't do anything again.

"Yes."

"I can't do that ! I made a promise ! I promised Cassim and everyone who died that i'd make this country a good place ! I won't run anymore. If it came down to it, i'd rather fight !" Alibaba pointed his dagger at the Kou ships, but suddenly got karate-chopped on the neck, making him unconscious. Sinbad caught him and said.

"Forgive me, Alibaba. This is for the sake of both you and your country."

Later~

3rd P.O.V.