Chapter 17

3rd P.O.V.

In Sindria, King Sinbad, Yamraiha, Sharrkan and Masrur were having a feast and Sharrkan then said.

"It's all over now, huh ?" Yamraiha turned to Sharrkan, with a slight blush, indicating that she's a bit drunk and she teased.

"Oh, my ! Does that make you sad ?"

"It's not that i'm sad or anything ! Having an apprentice and all that...That's just not my style." 

"But all three of you did a splendid job as their masters. This is my way of thanking you. So drink to your heart's content !" King Sinbad said with a smile and Yamraiha giggled and exclaimed.

"But what a surprise. Who knew that even Alibaba would sneak onboard that ship ?"

"True. We all just assumed that he'd be staying on here." Masrur replied and Yamraiha too said.

"I know !" Sharrkan drank some of his drink and said.

"No, actually..." Sharrkan and Alibaba were in a brothel and the drunk Alibaba was complaining to Sharrkan.

"Please listen to my story ! Master ! That Aladdin and (y/n) are so heartless !" Hey, you listening ?" Sharrkan was deadpanning and put Alibaba's face away from his and said, annoyed.

"For once you ask me to take you for a drink and this is the reason ? So you can rant ?" 

"But they're being way too cold ! After we'd come all this way together on our journey !" Sharrkan deadpanned even more and thought to himself. What a drag... Sharrkan sighed and said, while a girl was handing him a drink and he side hugged her.

"Hey, then here's what you should do ! Forget about being a prince...And go off to train as a warrior ! Making your debut in the Reim Coliseum sounds pretty good, doesn't it ?" Alibaba looked at Sharrkan with a completely clueless look and banged his head on the table.

"Oh, my ! Lord Alibaba ! It'll turn you into such a stud !" 

"There was a little episode, see..." 

"Well, I had a chance to talk to him, too. In the end, he made the decision himself. To set off on a journey." King Sinbad said and Yamraiha asked.

"Oh, is that right ?" 

"Well, now our apprentices have all taken off. Guess we'll have to wait to see whose apprentice ends up making the most of himself." Sharrkan challenged and Yamraiha then exclaimed.

"Huh ? What are you talking about ? It goes without saying that Aladdin and (y/n) made the most of themselves !" Sharrkan bumped his head with Yamraiha and they argued.

"What the hell ? And when was this decided, huh ? Don't be ridiculous !" Sharrkan said and Masrur joined in.

"No, it's Morgiana !" Sharrkan and Yamraiha looked angrily at Masrur, who had fish bone sticking out of his mouth.

"Not only did she master the use of a Household Vessel, but she could make short work of either of you with her bare hands !" Masrur added and Sharrkan said.

"Hold on ! In that case, it's Alibaba !" Masrur looked away and said.

"Right, you mean the one who still can't muster a Full Body Djinn Equip ?"

"What the...?" Sharrkan said and Yamraiha teased Sharrkan.

"I know ! I wonder who taught him !" Sharrkan's shoulders started shaking and Yamraiha continued her teasing.

"He must've gotten stuck with one sorry master !" Sharrkan faced Yamraiha and yelled.

"Shut up, you snake of a woman !"