Chapter 7

Somewhere else~

3rd P.O.V.

"Hey, Ka Koubun." The Princess of the Kou Empire called her assistant, who was still healing Judar's injuries.

"Do you hear something coming from the palace ?" Asked the princess, unsure of what's happening outside.

"They may be inspecting your betrothal gifts. Or perhaps preparing for the signing and marriage ceremonies that are taking place tomorrow." Suddenly black and white rukh around Judar was reacting to something.

Back to Morgiana's fight~

3rd P.O.V.

Morgiana was fighting the last monkeys, who were tired or sad from the death of the head monkey, some looked like they were mourning over his death, Morgiana was looking at the palace and thought to herself. This is all I can do. I hope you are able to do what you set out to do, Alibaba. 

Finally back to Alibaba and Ahbmad~

3rd P.O.V.

Ahbmad looked at his brother and accused him.

"Sahbmad, it was you who leaked information to those thieves, wasn't it ?"

"Yes." Ahbmad laughed and asked him.

"Have you lost your mind ?"

"You're the crazy one, Ahbmad. You plan on signing the people of Balbadd into slavery at the ceremony tomorrow !" The guards were shocked to hear what their Deputy King told them. Ahbmad stood up pissed at Sahbmad for revealing his intentions and said.

"Is that why you're doing this ? You want to become king in my place, don't you ?" Sahbmad sighed and told him.

"No. I do not have plans or the capability to become king."

"No plans ? Not capable ? You caused a coup d'état as Deputy King. How are you going to take responsibility for it ?" Ahbmad grabbed Sahbmad's clothes and pointed at the throne saying.

"Try standing here ! What does it feel like to carry the responsibilities of a king ?" Sahbmad gasped and looked at the guards and Alibaba standing in front of him, he started getting his nervousness back and Ahbmad continued.

"They aren't the only ones you need to answer to. If you take the crown from me, you will have to answer to the expectations of all the people of Balbadd. And they will hang onto your every word." Ahbmad had a smug face and Sahbmad was trembling and sweating bullets when he thought of all the people he would be in front of, and imagined so many pairs of eyes watching him and his every move. He teared up and dropped Ahbmad's staff and fell on his knees. Ahbmad laughed at him and taunted.

"That's right ! You can't do it ! You're a coward who's afraid of speaking in front of others ! You can't do anything !" 

"Stop that !" Shouted Alibaba at Ahbmad, he started getting up the stairs, approaching his two brothers and defended Sahbmad.

"Sahbmad isn't a coward. He risked his life to come to the Fog Troupe's hideout and speak with me. And he just took control of this situation and saved my life !"

"Alibaba..." Muttered Sahbmad.

"Sahbmad is definitely not a coward. He's a brave hero !" Alibaba said while holding Sahbmad's shoulders, Sahbmad's tears fell from his eyes and Ahbmad clutched his fists again and shouted.

"Shut up, both of you worthless fools !" He ran up to a guard and took his sword, heading straight towards his two brothers and swung the sword. But Alibaba caught the sword between his hands and threw it away, Ahbmad who was shocked then got slapped (Bitch sla//*slapped) and fell on the floor, while holding his cheek in pain.