Chapter 2

The ride back to Christian's place was... interesting. Quiet music played on the radio, filling in for our conversation. I lean back in the black leather seat and watch the heart of Seattle fade away like a distant memory. I sigh with content, making Christian turn to look at me briefly. "Are you okay?" 

"I feel great and it's not the alcohol talking now." He chuckles and darts his attention from me to the road. 

"Look, this may seem really weird that a stranger is taking you home and-" 

"Christian, don't worry about it. We know each other now, right? I've given you my number as well, but feel free to delete it." I smile at him, placing a hand over his hand which was attached to the gear stick. The veins in his hand protrude before disappearing. Swallowing my pride, I move my hand away and place it in my lap. He pulls up in front of my apartment and turns off the engine. 

"Thank you for tonight. I know we've only just met but I enjoyed talking to someone who wasn't paparazzi or a work colleague." I grin at his comment, tucking my hair behind my ear. 

"Who knew that you had a soft side? Also, I'm sorry about Jose. He can get weirdly jealous. But uh... feel free to call me- or message me. Whatever you wanna do." I chuckle to myself before opening the door slightly. "Oh and one last thing-" I turn around again and plant a kiss on his cheek before walking out of the car. With my hands in front of my stomach, holding my purse, I listen to the engine come alive before he drives off. Biting my lip, I turn on my heel and walk inside of my apartment. 

As I wandered upstairs to my bedroom, I unbuckled the straps on my heels, tossing them on some random step which I know I'll regret in the morning after tripping over them. I unclip my diamond earrings and run a hand through my hair. I dance around in a circle and unzip the back of my dress before letting it slip past my shoulders and onto my bedroom floor. Letting out a tired sigh, I throw my now practically naked body onto my bed, letting out a sigh. 

The next morning, I awoke the the familiar chime of my phone. Several messages appeared on screen and one was from an unknown number. 

'Hey it's Christian here,

Wanted to know if you're free today. Message me back and let me know.' 

I harshly rubbed my eye, remembering the events from last night. The partying with Kate, the brightly coloured dance floor, the jumping crowd of bodies and most importantly, Christian. Sitting up, I grinned before making my way to my bathroom. I splashed my face with some water and make-up remover to wipe away last nights masterpiece. Slipping on the white dressing gown, I then made my way downstairs. The stairs were covered with clothes and... underwear. Not mine. "Oh God." I whispered under my breath. Picking up Kate's clothes, I placed them under my armpit and walked into the kitchen and threw them into the wash basket to be washed later. Yawning, I turn on the TV and pour myself some cereals. "Oh crap, the message!" I make my way upstairs to grab my phone so I can reply. Tapping my chin, I consider messaging Christian but come to a quick conclusion that I should call him instead. The phone beeps and as I wait for him to answer, I munch on my bowl of cereals. 

"Anastasia." 

"Christian, hey!" I smile with a mouthful of cereals. 

"It's nice to hear your voice again." I blush profusely on the other side of the phone. "What were your plans for today?" 

"Uh... I don't think I have any? I mean, apart from cleaning up my roommate and your brother's mess in my apartment, that's it." I shrug. He chuckles before carrying on with his question. 

"How about I pick you up around two and then we can go for a walk and have lunch?" 

"Yeah, that sounds great. I'll see you then." I hang up and finish my cereal before making my way upstairs to get ready. Once I get to the final step, I come face to face with a naked Kate. We both let out a yelp before covering our mouths. "What are you doing? Why are you naked?" I hiss. 

"I was uh... well you know exactly why I'm naked right now! And I was going downstairs for breakfast." She replies in a harsh whisper. 

"Why aren't you dressed in something, Jesus!" I cover my eyes with my hands. 

"Oh, right. Well I didn't realise that you were awake!" 

"Why aren't you getting dressed?" 

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." 

"Who's in your bed right now? Wait a sec, don't say it's-" 

"Elliot." 

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I cross my arms, ignoring the fact that she's still naked. "I'm supposed to be going on a 'date' with his brother, Christian in an hour and you're having my date's brother? This is so weird." I rub my temples and Kate lets out a breathy laugh. 

"Wait, since when were you going on a date with Christian?" 

"Since like, ten minutes ago." 

"What are you gonna wear?" 

"Well we're supposed to be going on a walk and then go out for lunch so probably just jeans and-" 

"Morning, Kate." I hear a voice coming from behind my roommate. Elliot comes into view, also naked. I let out a groan and avoid looking elsewhere but his face. 

"This is the worst morning of my life." I groan, walking off to my bedroom. I let out a sigh and lean against my door. Shaking my head, I make my way over to my wardrobe.  What to wear... what to wear. I bounce through my sad closet looking for something sexy to wear to impress the guy I only just met. Oh... wait. I have to dress casually. Besides, sexy was for last night and we can't make him think that I'm really that good looking. I slip into a pair of moss green jeans and I pull on a white vest with a brown leather jacket. I can't stand still as my body jiggles excitedly while I freshen my makeup. Checking the time, it's almost 2. I better go.

Snatching the pair of black flats, I open my door and avoid eye contact with the hopefully no longer naked duo. "Hey, Ana. Are you about to go out?" Kate calls out to me. I try to resist looking at her but I felt too guilty. 

"Yeah, it's almost two. I should wait outside. It was nice seeing you, Elliot." My cheeks blush a crimson red before I make my way to the mirror so I can put my hair up. I flick my brown hair from one hand to the other so I can shape my hair into a ponytail. Kate appears behind me with a smile. 

"No, no, Ana. Keep it down. You look more relaxed. It's just a date with Christian." 

"Yeah, Christian Grey, the freaking richest bachelor in Seattle."

"Well maybe after this date, he may not be a bachelor." 

"Do you know how being a bachelor works?" I raise a brow while staring at her through the mirror. 

"Wait, you're going on a date with Mr. Fancy guy?" 

"If you mean your brother, then yeah." I shrug. "At least he doesn't walk around his friends house ass-naked." Elliot grins before laughing. "Whatever, you guys do what you want today. I'll be out for a while. Just... don't go into my room. Please." I crease my brows slightly as I open the door. The pair of them chuckle before Elliot winks at Kate. Shuddering, I walk as quickly as possible out of our shared apartment. Right on time, Christian arrives in his car.