Chapter 29

"Excuse me, sorry." I say to a few friends around me. Pushing past them, I make my way over to the familiar face that I hate but also oh-so-love. Swallowing hard, I approach him and grab him by the wrist and led him inside. I'm walking so hard and fast that I'm surprised my heels haven't sunk straight into the freshly trimmed grass. 

As soon as we get into the house, I slam the back doors shut and turn around, crossing my arms over my stomach. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask, scowling. 

"Mother told me that you were having a baby shower for our baby. Let me repeat our."

"Our? Well from the way you acted when you found out several months back, nobody would of guessed that he's yours."

"Ana-" 

"No! Let me finish. You clearly stated that you don't want this baby, or as you said 'it'." 

"I didn't mean it. I've spent the past six months thinking about this." He pleads, stepping closer to me. 

"Give me space, Christian." It stings my tongue and heart when I hiss his name. I walk around him and lean against the couch. "Do you think I planned for Oliver to happen?" 

"You went for Oliver?" He smiles slightly, making me roll my eyes. 

"Yes, but that's not what I'm talking about. What I was saying is that having a baby takes up pretty much eighteen years of your life. I haven't even managed to find a damn job yet because of this pregnancy and to top this off the father doesn't even want to be around." I raise my hands up groan. "And yeah, this breakup must be hard for you because you can't have sex with me or punish me like you want to." I scoff, looking out of the window. 

"I can get rid of the red room and replace it with Oliver's room." 

"What?" I ask, turning my head to look a him. His face looks serious. 

"I can get rid of the red room to make space for Olly." 

"Christian, BDSM is clearly your passion and I can't get in the way of that." I step closer to him and look at his chest, not ready to look him in the eyes yet. 

"I'm more passionate about you and having you in my life though." I look away from him and blush for a second. How does such a powerful man make me blush? Gulping, I look up at him and gaze into his shining orbs, my mouth slightly agape. "I'm serious. I'll do it, Anastasia." My heart flutters when he says my name just like the first time I met him on that damn balcony. "We can be a family again and I'll stay with you this whole journey. From baby to whatever age." He shrugs and places his hands on each side of my face. I place my hands on his wrists and open my mouth to protest but I close it. 

"Okay." I eventually say. 

"Okay? That's it?" He smirks even though he's confused. I nod. He smiles and leans down slightly and plants a kiss on my lips. I haven't felt him kiss me in so long that I moan at the touch. He moves one hand to the bottom of my back whilst the other rests on my cheek. We eventually pull away with breathless smiles. 

"We'd better head back to the garden before my mom realises I'm gone." I smile. He places a hand on my stomach and grins at me. 

"Wait a second. I think Olly is kicking."

"Really?" Christian kneels down to my stomach level and places a hand on me, feeling his kicks. "I can't feel anything." I move my hand around the area with a raised brow. He slips his hand over mine and moves our hands so we can feel around. I've felt him move around before but it feels much different having the father assist. We look at each other with grins on our faces and love in our eyes. 

"Hey, guys. I think w-" Mia, Kate, Mason, and Elliot come in and stop when they see Christian and I. "That's so sweet." Mia coos. Christian stands up and wraps an arm around my waist. 

"So everything is okay now? No more despising each other?" We both shake our heads.

"Not anymore."