Chapter 9

"Morning class, take your seats." My teacher asks. The loud hum of talking dies down and we all take our seats. "As you all know, you all finish in around four days..." the loud voice of my teacher fades as I start to daydream.

"Hey." I hear a quiet whisper beside me. I turn my attention to where the voice was coming from. "I saw you getting out of an Audi R8 earlier." Jose asks me.

"Oh... right. When was that?"

"This morning." He nudges my side. "Is it yours?"

"Uh, no... no..." I shake my head, begging she'll stop talking to me. I'm not supposed to talk about my relationship with Christian to anyone. "It's just a rented car."

"Oh yeah? Well why did I see some guy in a suit help you out." I tap my pen against the table and listen to the teacher.

"Remember to arrive at ten. We also have a Christian Grey giving a charity speech as well. Class dismissed!" Our teacher calls out. I pick up my bag and attempt to make my way out of the room.

"Hey wait up, Ana!" He calls out from behind me. Rolling my eyes, I walk faster through the crowd so I can leave the building. "Ana-" Jose pants. There was no way I could get out of this. "I was just wondering if you wanted to go out tonight?"

"Really? Sure. What time?"

"I'll pick you up from your place at around six."

"Actually I'm staying somewhere else, but here's the location." I scribble into the palm of his hand with a pen.

"Neat. I'll see you later then." He kisses my cheek and walks off, making me shudder. Right on time (as Christian promised), Christian pulled up in the familiar Audi R8.

"Miss Steele." The driver, who I learned to be Taylor, said as he opened the door. I nod in response and climbed into the back of the car.

"Hey, baby." Christian smiles just before planting a sweet kiss on my cheek. I grin and click in my seatbelt. I looked out the tinted black window and grab onto Christian's veiny hand, placing it into my lap. "How was uni?"

"Yeah it was fine."

"Just fine?"

"Jose kept constantly harassing me with questions why I was in an expensive sports car this morning." I bite my cheek and close my eyes, regretting telling him as I knew he would hunt him down.

"Did you tell him about us?" I hear him shuffle in his seat, impatient.

"No. I almost did."

"Ana, you signed the contract."

"I know! I know... but on another note, Jose is taking me out."

"Jose? The guy who kept pulling you away from me the night we met?"

"Yeah. But I'm sure we'll be with a few people." He raises a brow and looks out of his window. I knew I shouldn't of told him because he would throw a fit.

We pull up in front of his apartment and Christian storms out of his side without opening my door. I frown and open my door, almost hitting a passing car. "Christian! Wait up." I call behind him, scrambling over my feet like a lamb. He opens the door and strides over to the elevator, slamming his finger onto the button. He was getting madder and madder as the seconds pass. The elevator doors open and he steps in, I rush in just as the doors close. He stands in one corner, I'm in the other. The silence was killing me slowly, I was ready to snap at him any second. The doors opens to his place.

"I'll be in my office." He mutters, storming off to his office. I hear the door slam, making me just and look away. The fuck was his problem? I roll my eyes and sigh before making my way upstairs to get ready. If Christian was going to get upset about me going out, I had to tease him more. I look through my wardrobe and find a red dress with a long back which landed just behind my knees. I shake my head and toss it behind me and grab a black dress with 3/4 length sleeves. I shake my head no again before finding a wine coloured, velvet shirt dress. I slip the spaghetti straps over my shoulders and adjust it just near my hips. It was the perfect length to piss Christian off. I look through the closet again and find a black leather jacket and black lacy heels.