Chapter 18

"Thanks for coming tonight." Christian smiles at his family as they squeeze into the large elevator. "It was really nice meeting you Mrs Wilks." He grins and nods to my siblings. 

"I hope you and Ana can come over for New Years." Grace asks Christian. 

"Of course." He whispers. She kisses his cheek and joins the rest of our families. I notice Mason and Mia holding hands and giggling together so I let out a loud cough. 

"Mason, it was nice seeing you again." I emphasise as I glare at their locked hands. He sighs and rolls his eyes before returning to talk to Mia. 

"Everyone ready?" Grace asks. They nod and she presses the button to close the door. Christian and I wave goodbye until the doors close. 

I sit on the couch beside Christian who was busy organising a meeting on his laptop. "Hey, baby." I kiss the side of his head and he hums in reply. "Thank you for the ring. I love it." I say, attempting to start a conversation with him. He hums again, eyes scanning the laptop screen. I sigh, giving up, so I pick up my laptop from the coffee table and look for any journalism jobs available. Christian is sat beside me, keyboard clicking at lightning speed. 

"Ana." I turn to look at him, his hand slowly pushing the laptop screen down. I watch his hand, veins bulging slightly. 

"Yes, Christian?" I reply after a while. 

"I was just wondering," he begins, shuffling so he was sat up straighter than before "if you wanted to...uh... leave some of your things here like your clothes. You can leave all your things here if you want..." He stutters. My eyebrows curve upwards slightly as I watch him stumble over his words. "I'm sorry, I've never done this before." I chuckle slightly and close my laptop too. 

"Are you asking me to move in?"

He sucks in a breath of air and closes his eyes briefly before answering. "Yes, I am." 

"Okay."

"Okay? Okay as in you'll m-"

"Yes. Okay." I smile. 

"So you're gonna move in with me?"

"Yes." I laugh, placing a hand on the side of his cheek. He smiles against my touch and lightly grabs my wrist, moving it down to my thigh. He leans over me and kisses me softly, pushing me back with his shoulders as he leans in to kiss me. I fall backwards, letting out a small giggle. He nips at my neck, biting occasionally. I grab onto the back of his neck and push him down as hes moves down. Christian slides a hand under me and I arch my back, allowing him to unzip the dress that I am no longer wearing. 

"Did I tell you how beautiful you looked in that dress?" He breathes against my ear as he fully unzips the fabric. 

"Probably." I let out a breathy laugh. Pulling my dress off, I reveal myself to him and I'm sat patiently in the lingerie he bought me. 

"That looks better on you than I thought it would." He grins, diving back down onto me, attacking every inch of my body in sweet kisses. I move one hand up to my hair and unpin my bun so my hair can fall loose. He looked up at me, gawking at me like I'm some sort of goddess. I blush and smile slightly. His mouth closes and he makes his way down and gently places his hands on my thighs, squeezing them slightly. Without a warning, he jams his tongue into me, making me gasp. 

"Jesus Ch-Fuck." My tone wobbles. I push down on his muscled shoulders. I arch my back again, wanting him to go deeper and deeper. I wanted him to explore me. I swallow hard, squirming with lust and ecstasy radiating off of me. I moan as loudly as I could, tangling my hands in his brown locks. "Take me to the red room." I breathe out, struggling to speak as I was almost at my peak. 

"What?" He looks up, eyebrows knitted together. 

"I said, take me to the red room. Explore me. Please." I beg. He grins and kisses my thigh and I press his head down so e can keep going until I reach my high. Like usual, I release and end up in a pool of mess, sweat and love. He helps me up, my knees buckling as I got up, making me laugh. He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist. He looked gorgeous in a suit. I pull off his tie and drop it on the stairs. Christian returns back to my neck and sucks harshly. At this point, I'm not bothered if I have hickeys tomorrow morning. "Christian." I pant impatiently.

"Ana, if I could, I would fuck you on these stairs. Right here, right now." He says, his tone lower than usual. I grab his face with both hands and kiss him hard until we reach the red room. One hand wrapped around my bare lower half, the other is then used to find the key in his pocket. He pulls out the familiar key and unlocks the door. The lights turn on slowly and he shuts the door behind him. He places me down carefully and orders me to get onto the bed. I nod and almost sprint over. I lay down and stare up at the ceiling with my knees up. Christian approaches me with a red blindfold and asks me to sit up so he can pull it over my eyes. What's the point of this? The next thing I hear is metal clinking together. The cool metal is wrapped around my wrists and I'm hooked onto the bed frame.

"Christian?" I pant out his name. 

"I'm here, baby. Remember what your safe word is? 

"Red."

"Good." I feel his lips attach onto my collarbone and suddenly, he slides in, not giving me a moment to adjust. I let out a loud yelp and attempt to move my arms so I can claw onto his back. But I can't. Instead, I constantly moan his name again and again. I see stars in my eyes and grin before my mouth shapes into the form of the letter 'o'. I release and close my eyes even though I can't see anything. He crawls up to me and undoes my blindfold and handcuffs. Rubbing my wrists, I sit up, exhausted. "How was that?" He asks with a smirk. 

"I... It was amazing." I grin, kissing his lips. "Now, get me to bed." I ordered him this time.