Chapter 15

Christian's POV

Christian's POV

The sky was darkening quickly. The tree was glistening beside me, the gift for Elliot sat peacefully under the tree, whilst I had Ana's Christmas gift in my lip. I taped the last part of the paper and then tied a red bow across it. I beamed at my creation and slid it under the tree. There were many gifts already under there; some for me, some for our families, but mostly for Anastasia. God, I love to spoil her. "Do I look okay?" I hear the familiar sound of my lover's voice. I instantly turn around and look at her. She wore a bright red gown made of soft, silky fabric, long and loose. The silk gleamed under the lights above. She was like a star under the spotlight. She walked as lightly as an acrobat as she wandered downstairs, a breath of wind swept through her tied up hair. The red sheets of the silk dress slipped onto her waist, peppering her body with soft, sensual kisses.  

"Okay?" I ask back, standing up "You look like a million dollars." My eyes travelled over her body, taking in every little inch of her. Her bright red lips curved into a smile as she blushed into a similar shade of the dress. 

"Thank you. I wanted to go all out." She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. 

"Turn around, let me get a full view of you." Ana twirls around and the dress spins around her like a wildfire. Behind her hair sat a white, detailed headpiece. "I can't get over how amazing you look, Miss Steele." 

"Do you think I'll be able to fit into the car?" She giggles. There's the familiar laugh that I oh-so-love. My heart skips a few times as I stare into her shining eyes.

 "I'm sure you will, my love." 

"You remembered the gift," She smiles again and bends down to pick it up "very thoughtful of you, Mr Grey." Everytime she says my last name like that, it brings me back to the first time we met on that balcony in the club. I take the bag carefully from her, worried if I would damage her like a precious china doll. She intertwines her arm around mine and we walk together to the lift, her heels clicking against the marble floor. 

"Wow." Is the first thing Ana said as soon as we turned up. "This place is huge, whoever lives here must earn a fortune." She stares out of the window like a puppy, her eyes large. I tighten my grip around her fingers. 

"My parents have a decent wage, not so much a fortune."

"You're not telling me that- that they own this place?" She looks over her shoulder to look at me. 

"That's exactly what I'm telling you." She lightly snorts and shakes her head. 

"I'm not even slightly surprised. Well, maybe a little bit." Ana laughs again and places her hand on the car door. 

"Wait a minute." I open my door and jog around the back of the car to open her door for her. As I opened the door, her dress came out first, then she did. It was like a fountain of silk. Grabbing my hand lightly, she helps herself out. Taylor closes the door behind us and the pair of us make our way over to the entrance. There were many couples, those who I assume are friends of Elliot and our family. At the doors, there sat a sign written 'Elliot's 27th birthday' . The background was a picture of our family at the beach, all of us smiling. My mother probably had something to do with this set-up. Speaking of mother's, I still haven't told Anastasia about my other mother. Gulping, I push the thought to the back of my head.