Chapter four

I was sitting in the cafeteria with Kylie she was talking about last night but I wasn't really listening to her I kept thinking about Ariana

Why did she kiss me, what age is she,wouldn't she get put in jail because she kissed me?

"Y/n? Y/n? Y/N!" I snapped out of my thoughts because Kylie was screaming my name. "What's wrong?" "nothing k I'm fine"

"If you were fine your food would be done by now but you're just picking at it what's wrong Y/n"

I just sat there saying nothing. Selena sat down at the table "I'm so tiiired I should just drop out now while I have the chance"

"Selena there's something up with Y/n" "k there's nothing wrong with me" "there is how do you know k" Selena said

"She's not eating and she isn't talking" "wtf Y/n not eating that's crazy" Selena laughed "ok I need to tell you guys something but you have to promise not to tell anyone"

"We won't tell anyone" Kylie said "ok so you know the way I had to go to the counselor yesterday" "yeah they both said", "well ehm in our session she kissed me on the neck and she gave me a lift home and before I left the car she kissed me on the lips"

"Wtf Y/n" they both said "what age is she" " I don't know Sel" " either way she could go to jail because she hast to at least be over eighteen" "I know k I don't know what to do"

"Ohhh Y/n/n cheated on camila" Selena said laughing "sel will you shut up" "sorry Y/n but camila is sooo annoying she never lets you do anything" Kylie said

"That is not true" "oh really what about the party Justin had at his house two weeks ago literally everyone went but because camila didn't get invited you weren't allowed go". "Actually sel I didn't want to go"

"That's a load of bullshit and you know it Y/n camila made you stay with her because she's clingy" Kylie said

"I think I already like your counselor more than Camila" Selena said "sel again shut up before someone hears you this is serious I have to go to her again today god knows what's gonna happen"

"Hopefully more than a kiss" Selena said laughing "really sel" "okay Y/n why don't you just tell your mom", "I was thinking of that but then I thought of all the people she's helping". "More like all the people she's getting into bed with" Kylie said laughing "you guys are actually no help at all"

"Okay okay we're sorry Y/n if you don't know what to do just say to your counselor that she made you uncomfortable when she kissed you" Selena said ,"yeah I think that's the best thing to do"

*******************************************
School was finally over and everyone was leaving I was still putting my books in my locker until my phone buzzed

Mom: I won't be able to drop you off at your counselor's office so you're gonna have to take the bus I love you ❤️

I read the message and didn't bother replying. When I was done putting my books in my locker I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist I turned around to be met with my girlfriend camila

"Hey baby how are you?", "I'm doing great you?". "I'm fine I just missed you I haven't talked to you all day", "I missed you too". "So Y/n/n wanna come to my place my parents aren't home" she smirked

"Ohh I'd love to miss cabello"