Chapter fiffy seven

Premeditated, think out or plan beforehand

'Madison' I called out 'yeah' she said taking her attention of the roses she was picking 'why are you here if you don't mind me asking' she let out a sigh and place the rose that she had in her hand  down in the basket, we were in the garden because we had to do "hobbies" as the staff said  that would take our minds off things, there was gardening, cooking, reading and a bunch of other stuff.

'I'll tell you on one condition' she smiled playfully taking the serious expression she just had on her face when I asked her.

'What's that' she stood up from the rose bush to be eye level with me 'I'll tell you if you tell me the reason behind you being here'

I thought for a moment it didn't bother me telling Madison why I was here cause she was here if I were to tell Selena or Justin I would find it hard because I would just feel like a freak or something.

'Deal' I said 'okay' she said walking over to the white bench near us.

'About a year ago I got in a relationship with this guy and at the start it was really good like it was all just new to me because I had never been in a relationship with anyone before and I always used to imagine what it would be like and all the things I imagined he was doing, eventually I fell in love with him but then things just started to get messy' 'how' I asked clipping a torn off a rose in my hand.

'Well he got in with the wrong crowd let's say and that lead to me getting in with the them and around that time I felt myself changing I didn't eat that much, I barely talked to my friends that I had before I met him, my family started to worry about me but to me it felt like they were constantly attacking me so Ehm basically at that moment I was severely depressed' she stopped talking for a moment to regain herself 'it's okay you don't have to tell me anymore' I reassured her.

'No it's fine I want to' she sighed the started to continue 'we all started doing drugs cause it was the only thing that was helping me, we went out drinking almost everyday then my mom and dad decided to sign me into rehab' 'what was that like' I asked 'it was terrible at the start but I needed it, it really gave me time to get myself back together but then I got let out' she let out a light scoff 'I wish I stayed there longer' 'how long were you in there' she thought for a moment 'about five months'.

'Then when I got out I wasn't seeing my boyfriend because I knew he was still on drugs because he didn't once visit me while I was in rehab so I was out for about two months before I finally met him again he told me that he was still using drugs but not as much and I was stupid enough to believe him' 'you back with him' I asked making her nod in response to me 'I went out with him one night and that was my first time using drugs after I got out and that night the day after when I got home I was just so pissed off at myself for doing drugs again after all the work I put into Myself when I was in rehab so I tried to take my life'.

'Did anyone find you' 'my mom walked in on me when I was tying the rope around me' one tear fell from her right eye 'I was going to therapy for a while but it didn't really help that much so here I am' a few more tears started falling from her eyes.

I went over to sit beside her in the bench and brought her into a hug 'I'm sorry I asked' 'no it's fine I just feel so stupid for getting back with Mark' 'we all do stupid things Madison it's cause we're human we're not perfect'.

Madison then pull out of my embrace 'your turn' she sniffled while laughing 'my one is a weird one' 'tell me about it and I'll be the judge of it'.

'Where do I start' I chuckled 'I think it all started going downhill the second I stepped foot in her office'