Selena

I just got your letter, while I read every word all that was going through my head was why, why did you do this what exactly made you do this a lot of people go through depression and come out stronger why couldn't you just wait, you were the longest friend I've had out of everyone, you've helped me through a lot and I tried to help you but you didn't let me in and I can't say that I didn't try to help you but maybe if I didn't I wouldn't feel like I've failed you y/n I'm so sorry for not trying hard enough I'm so sorry for not pushing you to tell me things and the only reason I didn't is because I hear people say that they hate when other people pressure them into telling them stuff.

I think most of the best moments I've had so far in my life were with you.

'Okay okay so here is what we're going to do I'm after getting the key into the gym I have two bags of our finest spray paint and now all we have to do is get creative' 'we are going to get in so much trouble for this I'm not sure we should do it' 'Selena one day I'm gonna die and this moment right here is going to be the one you remember having with me'.

You had such a big smile on your face back then when we were vandalizing the school's gym and you had an even bigger one when we didn't get caught.

It's sad to think that I'm never going to see that smile on your face again, it's even worse to think that I'm never going to see you again.