Camila

I don't know what to feel, I don't know what to say, I don't know what to think, I don't want to think, I want to sleep but I can't this day is one of the worst days that I'm ever going to face, I lost you, my best friend, the person that I was in love with, you were the only person I could talk to about what was going on in my head and now you're gone I have no one y/n, I want this all to be one big misunderstanding, I want you to come knocking at my door, I want to relive our last conversation I wouldn't of say the things I did I would've brought you into my house and stayed up the whole night with you so you wouldn't have to face your demons, I loved you I know some people may say I'm young I don't know what love is but I do because I felt it with you, whenever I was around you I felt safe, I felt this warm feeling inside me , I felt like I was on top of the world with you right beside me rooting for me, You're always going to have a piece of my heart with you, you took it along with you when you left this world, I wish I could've been a better girlfriend to you because that's when everything was just starting and maybe if I had more knowledge on what to do it wouldn't of got this bad, I wish I could've been with you when you left, it hurts me to think you were all alone on the cliff, I know you so I know you were scared, I would've held your hand and told you that you could beat this that you could be the person you want to be.

I remember when you first showed me that abandoned building that we always used to hangout at, if there was one moment with you I could go back to relive again it would be that one.

'Y/n where are you taking me' you had a very strong grip on my hand so I wouldn't leave you 'this is a very special place to me and you are a very special person to me so I want to show you this' you pushed the old rusty door open 'wow so romantic an old rundown building' 'you need to look beyond that Mila' 'it's kind of hard' 'then just focus on me and it won't be' you wrapped your arms around my waist and picked me up 'you're right it's not' I said against your lips just before I pressed mine against yours.

I won't ever feel the way you felt against me again y/n, I'm never going to see you again, I'm never going to hear you're voice again, I'm sorry that I couldn't be there for you more.

Goodbye y/n until next time I see you.