Madison

I saw it in the paper this can't be true I don't want it to be I thought you were getting happy the night me you and Ariana were in the club you just looked so happy I thought you overcame your depression what happened, all three of us should've stayed in New York none of this would've happened if we did, I didn't know you for a long time but you still left your Mark on me y/n and I'm starting to wish I never forced you to talk to me, I'm starting to wish that I never left that clinic with you even though I hated it there, It took a whole day for your note to make its way to me and you might think that would help me but it didn't it came to me while I was working and I just had to leave I was behind my work building crying my eyes out over you, you said I was like a sister to you why did you leave me behind even before you left we talked about how we were going to meet up for a coffee like old people next time you come back to New York and now you're never coming back.

'Madison' 'what' 'I can't really sleep' 'is it because you're going home tomorrow' 'yeah' I lifted up my blanket to let you in 'I'm starting to think I should stay' 'I mean I think you should do what your gut is telling you to do' if I'd known what was going to happen I never would've said that to you 'yeah you're right I wish you were coming back with us' 'don't worry we'll meet up for a coffee and talk about the weather next time your back in New York' 'don't forget going on a walk in Central Park and commenting on how young people are dressing these days' we both broke out in a fit of laughter 'I'm gonna miss you Mads' 'I'm gonna miss you too but don't worry I'll just stalk you until you talk to me again' 'I'll like that' you laughed.

I'm starting to think did I even fully know you but most of all y/n I want to say thank you for coming into my life and making it better, even though you were hurting you still managed to fix me.

I'm forever grateful to have known a person like you.