Ariana

Don't play the Audio yet
I can't understand this, this note you killed yourself it's real because it's even on the news, you're gone and there's no bringing you back, this isn't fair none of this is fair on me and on you, I couldn't even go to your funeral I was there but I was so far away I couldn't hear anything I just watched it all from the distance.

I've always couldn't bring myself to actually feeling something for people but then you care along and ruined everything you somehow managed to make me fall in love with you y/n and to then just go, this letter you wrote isn't long enough you should've wrote a book for me and everyone else we all deserve more reasons for you to do this, I should've never got involved with you.
Play the audio at 00:58
I went to the bar we went to after we danced in the rain it's not the same without you I stood at the mic while out song was playing and I couldn't even sing to it I just cried even the man that was passed out on the table is gone, I wish you never left.

It was raining so heavy, I found it difficult to drive it took two hours to get to your gravestone.

I fell on my knees in the mud 'why did you leave why didn't you come to me you always came to me we could've left' I don't know if my face was soaked from the rain or my tears, my clothes are drenched along with my hair 'I love you y/n and I and I I don't think I'll be able to love again after you I miss you so much I'm sorry we both couldn't figure this out I'm so sorry I let you down'.

I couldn't stay here anymore I had to leave you told me to follow my dreams and that's exactly what I'm doing even though you were still basically a child you had so much maturity in you I'm sorry if I messed your head up even more by coming into your life, I wish I could've came into your life when you were happy.

"Flight 347 is now boarding for London, Gatwick" the intercom announced.

It would've been great if you were coming with me because you were the only person who truly believed in me, you probably didn't show it all the time, so I gonna make sure that this letter I've wrote in this airport is going to be the first thing I put out.

It's a reply to your letter.

Dear my one and only

I miss you,
I miss the person you were, the person you were meant to be. The person that made me see what love between two souls could really be. I miss the way you always kept your eyes on me to make sure I was okay in the mid day. I miss the nights we would play and touch the stars indefinitely. I miss the way your eyes crossed my face.

To study it.
To know it.
To remember it.
Because we both know the end would come too soon. That the flame would burn down to the truth. The reality that I wanted you, but you left too soon. I miss you. For all the ways you taught my heart to swoon, so I began writing poetry and every time I write something It always seems to be about you. To pass the moons between me and you. Nothing has compared to the love between us two. That's why my heart still beats for you, even when you make me cry. I miss the fact that you had the keys to unlock the deepest parts of me. But you were too young to judge it correctly. So you got lofty in the moment you could have had everything. If you could have just asked the question that hung so quietly, hidden between you and me. But you choose nothing. I miss you endlessly specially tonight on December twenty third because it reminds me of the night you left me and had me questioning "why". You drove me crazy, because we both knew you loved me, but sadness has a way of lying in the face of something great. I hope you are happy. Honestly. Dancing even. Because tonight you don't want me. I'll think it tiredly. Possibly my heart will let go of you entirely. Finally. Maybe I'll catch sleep for the first time in weeks. Knowing our time has ended....Peacefully. I'll be okay, eventually, with all the words you left on this letter. I'll miss you. More than you ever will for me. I'll write goodbye over and over, until the day I'll finally believe the words I tell myself daily to pass the emotions of rejection you constantly place on me.
You don't want me
You weren't for me
Feelings are fleeting
Please let go of me
Love always, your darling.

- poem from @ dirtysoulsunite on Instagram
I just loved it and felt like it needed to be put in.