Chapter forty three

'Can I see Miss grande please' I asked the receptionist 'did you make an appointment' she said not lifting her gaze from her computer 'no but I really need to talk to her' she now looked up from the computer 'you can't see her if you haven't made an appointment so come back when you've booked an appointment' 'come on I really need to talk to her' I Protested 'do I need to call security I escort you out' she said placing her hand on the phone 'there's no need for that Jessica' Ariana said standing at the reception desk now 'I have time to talk to her' 'but you have an app- 'cancel it' Ariana said not breaking eye contact with me 'Okay then' Jessica said clearly pissed

'What's wrong' Ariana said while closing her office door, I stood there not saying anything until I went up to her bringing her into a hug 'I don't really want to talk about it right now but I will later' I said into her shoulder

                           ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

My phone went off once again I had like a hundred missed calls from my mom now 'so are you gonna tell me what happened' Ariana said while placing dinner in front of me 'ehm I just had a fight with my mom' she looked at me analyzing me 'what was the fight about' she said still analyzing me 'can you stop that' I said in annoyance 'stop what y/n' 'stop looking at me like that like I'm just another one of your patients' she sighed before talking 'what was the fight about' 'well I basically had an outburst as my mom said in school and the school called my mom and told her about it and she wants to put me into some clinic' I looked down at the table 'for how long' I looked up at Ariana 'I don't know but when she sent my dad to one I didn't see him for about a year I think' 'then can you not talk to your father about this so he can talk your mother out of this idea' I looked back down at the table once again 'Ariana my dad killed himself'

It was so silent in the room that if you dropped a pin you'd hear it hit the ground 'I'm so sorry' 'it's fine Ariana it happened a long time ago and it's not like you done it'

                        ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

'Where did you actually get this' Ariana said laughing hysterically 'I have my ways' I laughed 'so I'm guessing this isn't your first time having weed' she said with a goofy smile 'nope but I don't do it all the time just sometimes' I said poking at her face 'it isn't my first time either' 'wow the counselor is a bad ass' I laughed 'shut up' she hit me on the arm 'make me' I laughed again 'you really want me to' she said seductive 'nah' I turned my head away 'I just wanna talk' 'okay' she took another puff and passed the joint to me 'talk' 'about what' 'well you said you wanted to talk smarty pants' 'damn you didn't need to be harsh' we both laughed 'Okay so' I exhaled 'did you always want to be a counselor' I passed the joint back to her 'no actually I wanted to be an author' she took a puff 'really' I said with a smile on my face 'what's so bad about that' 'no there's nothing bad about it why didn't you do it' 'too many people kept telling me I'd never make it and one day my aunt said my friend has a job for you at one of her work places and I've been in that job ever since' 'oof that sucks' I took another blow 'I also wanted to move to England' she said looking straight forward with a blank expression on her face 'why England' I questioned 'I don't know there's just something magical about it' 'I like the British accent' 'yeah me too'

'What about you' I exhaled 'what about me' I passed the joint to her 'what do you want to do' ' I'm not quite sure yet but I do really like fashion' 'are you going to do anything fashion related after school' she said putting out the joint 'I'm not sure' she chuckled 'y/n coming from someone who didn't do something they wanted to do and is stuck listening to people's problems  at least try and do something with fashion' I laughed 'Okay I will just for you' I leaned over and pecked her on the lips

'Wait come here' she said as I was pulling back, she placed both of her hands on either side of my face and reconnected our lips

'Get in the back' she said while pushing me 'okay calm down' I laughed she pushed me down on the seat and sat on top of me 'I'll calm down when I get what I want' she bit her lip while unbuttoning my jeans and sliding them down

                        ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

'Mom you home' I called out 'y/n honey I'm in here' I walked into my sitting room to see a bottle of wine half empty on the coffee table and my mom holding a glass of wine in her hands 'come here come here' she said gesturing for me to come over, I sat down beside her on the couch and she wrapped her arm around my shoulder 'y/n I just want to let you know that I am one hundred percent going to be here for you and and I have decided to put that clinic idea away' she smiled at me 'thanks mom' 'no no don't thank me honey' she brought me into a hug 'okay let's get you to bed' I said helping her up off the couch.