Chapter fifty four

(Don't play the audio)
Lost, unable to find one's way

I didn't like this feeling, I felt vulnerable , I felt empty , I felt lost.

I was lost without Ariana I didn't know how to function right, it was like I was a perfectly working laptop and the water got poured all over it, but the worst thing about it was.

Ariana was the person who poured the water all over me.

It has been nearly two weeks since she stopped talking to me.

I haven't moved from my bed since Megan dropped me home, the only time I left my bed was to use the bathroom, I haven't been able to eat the thought of eating made me want to throw up, I haven't even showered I more than likely smell like a garbage bag.

My face got paler and the dark circles around my eyes got darker even though I was in my bed doesn't necessarily mean I was sleeping.

My inner thoughts wouldn't allow me to even close my eyes not even for a second the anxiety around this situation was literally eating me alive and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

I called Ariana. Hundreds of times I even left her voice messages and since her inbox wasn't full I knew she was listening to them.

'Hi this is Ariana leave a message after the beep'

'Hey Ariana it's me again Ehm could you just please call me back when you get this I don't really know what to do now an-' my phone made the beep indicating that I used all the time on a voice message.

I sat up in my bed staring down at my phone for a moment before letting my tears fall freely down my face and dripping onto the screen of my phone.

I wiped my hand off my nose then my eyes, I slowly got up out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe to get some clothes on.

                         ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

'Ariana if you're in there can you please open the door' I banged three more times on her door 'Ariana I need you right now please just open the door' I started repeatedly banging on the door until a voice of a person behind me instantly stopped me.

'You know she's actually not there right' I turned around to be met with Ariana's older brother.

'Where is she' I asked me stepping away from the door closer to him.

'Honestly I don't know she hasn't been answering my calls or anyone's as a matter of fact'.

'Oh' was all I said before I looked down at the ground.

'What happened' he asked curiosity in his voice.

'It's a long story' I mumbled.

'I have time' I looked back up with him to see that famous grande smile that they all must share.

                      ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I told Ariana's brother well Frankie cause he said that I should stop calling him Ariana's brother the whole story of what happened at Ariana's office that night.

We were currently sitting in silence me waiting for his reaction to the story.

'Well now I know why she's gone MIA' Frankie spoke up making me turn my head towards him for him to elaborate on what he had just said.

He made eye contact with me and huffed before speaking 'Ariana has Ehm well connecting issues' 'connecting issues' I furrowed my eyebrows 'well she just can't get attached to people that's why she never really had any friends growing up she barely even speaks to any of her family out of all of us she probably speaks to Zendaya the most that's why I was so shocked when I walked in on both of you well you know' he indicated with his hands so he wouldn't have to say it 'you know she never got in a relationship with anyone even in her teenage years it baffles me even the friends she made she would hangout with them for a few months then she would just stop and whenever myself or anyone as a matter of fact would as her she would just shrug her shoulders.

'What do I do from here' I asked hoping he would know the answer 'you just have to do what she's doing and move on' 'but I can't' 'well I don't know what you're gonna do' he looked me in the eye showing me that he was being genuine.

                      ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

It was nine fifteen when I was walking back to my house so I knew my mom was home from her business trip I was stopped when my name was called out.

I lifted my gaze from the ground to see Kylie standing in front of me 'hey' she said awkwardly 'hi' I replied bluntly.

'What are you doing out here by yourself' she asked 'I could say the same for you' my gaze was now back down to the ground 'y/n can we please just talk about this' I looked back up at her and sighed 'Kylie there's nothing to talk about' I started to walk by her until her next comment made me stop in my tracks.

'You're such a self centered bitch' I turned around to her 'well sorry if you and Megan kissing isn't on my list of problems and if anyone here is the self centered bitch it's you cause we haven't spoken or seen each other in weeks and you never even called or texted me' 'look y/n-' 'no don't look y/n me we haven't talked in weeks and you call me a self centered bitch because I don't care about you and Megan kissing I'm beginning to think that I never even fully knew who you were cause the Kylie I knew two months ago would never do anything like this to me'.

I turned around and continued to make my way back home with Kylie calling out for me.

                      ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

'Mom' I called out walking upstairs 'in here' I heard her from her bedroom.

'How was the trip' I said standing at her door while she had her main focus on the top she was folding 'it was good I hope you didn't get into too much trouble while I was gone' she chuckled before she looked over at me to see the state I was in.
(Play the audio)
She had a look of shock on her face 'y/n' she barely whispered before I walked over to her wrapping my arms around her crying into her shoulder.

'I wanna go' I said into her shoulder 'you wanna go where honey' I pulled away from her so I could look at her 'I wanna go to the clinic'

A tear escaped her eye making her hand wipe it away 'I'll go pack your bags' she hugged me again and went off into my room.

I was sitting at my dinner table when the doorbell rang and the two people came in to escort me to the clinic one was a man that looked like he was in his thirties the other was a woman that looked like she was in her late twenties.

'You be good baby I'll see you soon' my mom said to me while hugging me just before I was getting into the car with tears falling freely down her face 'I'll see you soon' was all I responded before I got into the car.

The drive was silent, it took about an hour before we pulled up to an all grey building.

I got out of the car with the man and woman who's names were unknown to me, when we got to the door was the first time I heard the woman speak 'right this way' she said as she held the door open for me.

I was looking around the place while they were bringing me to my room and everything in here was just so dull inside the whole place everything was grey.

We walked by some other patients while walking to my room one of them caught my eye she had brown hair and eyes that held so much mystery, while we were looking at each other a small smirk came onto her face.

When we got to my room the woman opened the door for me so I could walk in 'welcome to your new home' she said before both of them walked away.

I looked around my room looking at everything inside it.

'Well fuck you miss Grande'.