Note

I know not many people are going to read this part because I know I never do but I'm still gonna put this up.

So the reason why I ended the book the way I did instead of it being positive is there's probably a reason whoever you are is reading this book it might be because Ariana is in it or that it's gxg or whatever but I'm looking at the reason if someone is reading this book because they're probably not at the best place right now and I know the start to it is terrible I looked back at it today and cringed so bad I'm planning on fixing it.. one day anyways as I was saying everyone goes through feel depressed or having anxiety or anything and for whoever was reading this book because they feel like that in anyway I want you to look at the version of yourself that I was writing as your like sadness or whatever is bothering you and you killing yourself in this book is like in a way killing the depression or whatever is wrong with you.
I really hope at least one person understands that and I don't sound like a freak or anything.

I hope everyone that is reading this or that finally gets to this part of the book has nothing but total happiness and good vibes in their lives because I know what it feels like to basically feel like shit and it's a total waste of time.