Chapter sixty three

(Don't Play the audio yet)
The loud music made the room vibrates as if there was an earthquake happening just beneath our feet.

At this very moment we were just dancing it was as if our bodies took control over our souls and in that moment I believed I could beat this it was finally happening all them overthinking nights, cries at the beach were all finally coming to an end.

A smile was plastered on my face that whole night nothing would've made it come off my face not even if someone came up and spilled their drink all over me.

Ariana was the cause of this if she never ran off to New York I would've never came here I would've never met Madison and we never would've had such a memorable experience traveling to New York.

There were more than five hundred people in this club right now yet it only felt as if it was just the three of us, it was never like this with my friends back home when we would go into a club we would all part ways but this right here in this very moment with the person I loved and the person that felt like a sister to me it was probably one of the best moments of my life if I could go back and relieve that night I wouldn't need to be asked twice.

I felt like I was with people that actually got me even though Selena and Camila I was very close with them but I connected with these two people on a whole other level and I think that's because they were with me when I was going through all of that terribleness and right in that moment they were with me at one of my finest moments it was like we were just after coming back from a war and we were celebrating because we were one of the lucky ones that survived.
(Play the audio at 2:05)
'I love you Ariana I always will love you' Madison then yelled 'and I love both of y'all and always will' Ariana and I both looked at Madison laughing then looked at each other 'I love you too y/n I started to love you before I even knew it' she then indulged me with a kiss while Madison was cheering.

'I fucking love my life' Ariana screamed with her hands in the air making everyone around us cheer along with her 'I love you guys so much' I screamed at Madison and Ariana 'okay I love this love buzz that we're on but let's get fucked up' Madison yelled making both Ariana and I cheer once again, everyone around us including us were just living in the moment that we were in right now.

At that moment I felt invincible, I felt as if I was the strongest person on earth, I felt like myself

I just felt happy.

I'll be posting the first chapter of this later what do y'all think? Your opinion matters would you read it or nah?
Thank you

I'll be posting the first chapter of this later what do y'all think? Your opinion matters would you read it or nah?Thank you