Megan

I hate you and miss you, I hate this world for doing this to you why did this have to happen you, you were such an innocent soul y/n you were always so creative I remember when you used to show me the drawings that you done of clothes and they always amazed me you were going to make something of yourself and I remember telling you that whenever you showed me something new in your sketch pad, you were always different from everyone I don't know what it was but there was always something different about you, you loved music so much and now you're gonna miss out on all the new songs that are going to come out all the new collections of clothes, I don't blame you for doing this to yourself I don't and this was your decision to make I'm not going to start blaming myself because I think everyone else in your life is more than likely doing that right now but I know you were hurting and you just couldn't take the pain anymore.

'Are you sure no one is home' you asked climbing over the back gate 'yeah the rich loser posted it up on Snapchat that he's going to Paris for a week so we can stay here for as long as we want'.

I'm gonna miss breaking into people's houses with you y/n you were the best person to do it with I tried doing it with other people before but it wasn't as fun because they actually wanted to take stuff but when it was just me and you we just chilled out and talked about absolutely nothing.

'What's the first thing you're gonna do when you leave school' I asked 'get the fuck out of here and start fresh you' 'I don't know yet' 'don't worry you will one day'.

Whenever I told someone I didn't know what I wanted to do after school they would instantly make me feel worried because they would make it out to be such a big deal but you never did y/n you always made me feel like it was okay and to just take my time and I'm grateful for that and it makes me sad to know that you won't be in my future.

I hope you're finally happy.