Chapter fiffy six

Hurt, cause pain or injury

My eyes slowly started opening, blinking a few times to adjust to the big bright like shining down on me as if I was on my path to heaven.

'Good morning y/n how are you feeling' a smooth voice asked I took a one more long and tight blink before I looked over at the person who owned the voice.

Standing beside me was a tall blonde woman in a navy fitted suit.

'Same as usual' I groggily replied 'and what's that' she further questioned, I decided not to reply.

'Well Linda told me you didn't talk at all yesterday so I certainly hope you didn't use all your words there cause I want to get to know you a bit more because I'm going to be your counselor here for as long as you are here' my head jolted up from looking at the ceiling straight to her when she mentioned the word "counselor" because it instantly brought my mind to Ariana once again.

'I'm Ms.Lively by the way now come on it's a new day get up' she said walking out of my room closing the door but still made her presence outside the door known by the shadows of her feet coming through the door.

I sat up on my bed my feet feeling the cold ground 'new day same feeling' I mumbled.

                              ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

'So y/n do you have any hobbies you like to do in your spare time' Ms.Lively looked up from her clip board 'no' I replied shortly.

'Let's talk about your friends then' she said making me scoff at the thought of Kylie 'why that response' she analyzed me 'no reason' I blankly said looking around her office it was the only room that wasn't grey in this building from all the other rooms I've seen it had this vintage slash urban look about it because of the brown furniture and the brown shelves holding a bunch of different books.

'Y/n you're gonna have to work with me here' she said placing her clipboard on her coffee table which was...brown.

'I am' she let out a sigh at my response 'two worded answers isn't helping y/n' 'then stop asking questions' I shrugged.

She leaned back in her chair analyzing me her doing that only reminded me of the way Ariana used to look at me when she was trying to figure me out 'why did you ask to come here' 'my mom thought it would help me' I said while looking at me sock covered feet 'But what I'm asking you y/n is why did you say to your mother that you wanted to come here' I looked up at her confused to how she knew that 'I talked to your mother when you were on your way here'.

'I just wanted to' 'what made you' she asked making me sigh because I knew I was going to have to tell her 'basically things were just getting just like too much for me to handle so I just kinda wanted to get away from it all' 'why did you pick to come here instead of a trip let's say' 'because I have problems and it's really after hitting me that I need to fix them and I just like right now I don't know what to do and I just feel completely lost and confused as to what I'm supposed to do from here' I said my voice a bit louder than it should be stumbling over my words like a child trying to walk for the first time while I felt tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

'Can you tell me one of things that made you feel this way' said said crossing her arms around each other 'someone very important to me just left me' 'what kind of relationship did you have with this person like was it a friendship or romantic' 'it was romantic' 'do you know why they left' 'just like me and everyone else that person has their problems' I sighed still trying to calm myself down.

'Do you think you're ever going to see this person again' I sat back on the couch and tightly closed my eyes.

'I really hope I do but it's the thought that I'm never going to see her again that's hurting me so bad'.

Just wanted to leave a thank you here for everyone that reads this book, that votes and comments I appreciate you so much!