Chapter fifty

'So when are you going to talk to them' I brushed my hand through my hair and let out a sigh 'I don't know' she pulled her legs up on the couch more 'well does it bother you' 'that's the thing I feel like it should but it doesn't because I have you' I looked at her to show her that I meant what I said 'then why can't you talk to them about it y/n' Ariana further questioned 'it's just like it's just kinda weird I always thought Kylie was straight but that clearly isn't true' Ariana chuckled making me turn my head towards her 'what' I asked confused 'y/n you're one to talk about straight people you're not even straight' she laughed 'Okay that is true but like she's my best friend and she's my ex isn't there some like saying that your best friend shouldn't make out with your ex' Ariana titled her head up towards the ceiling thinking for a minute 'I think there is but' I let out a light laugh 'there's always a but' 'she's your best friend and like you said you have me' Ariana whispered the last bit to me while crawling over towards me bringing her lips to mine.

'Tell me you love me' she said pushing her tongue in and out of my mouth 'why' I playfully asked biting down on her bottom lip 'cause it gets me off' she said tugging my hair and grinding into me more 'I love you Ariana' she brought her lips to my ear 'how much' she placed her hands on the band of my jeans 'so much' 'really' she seductively asked lightly tugging at the band bringing them down a bit 'yes' I breathed out she sat up on me 'yes who' she said with a smirk evident on her face 'yes mommy'

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I walked in the main door of the school and I literally only took two steps then Selena dragged me into the girls bathrooms 'hey' she said 'hey really you dragged me in here to say hey' I laughed 'well no but I was just wondering what are you going to do' I looked at her confused 'about what' 'you know' she motioned her head 'no I don't' she looked to see if anyone was in the stalls before speaking 'about Megan and Kylie' 'oh that yeah I'm going to do nothing' she looked at me weird after hearing my response 'you're gonna do nothing like nothing at all you saw your best friend and ex making out and you're not going to talk to them about it' 'exactly' I smiled 'Ehm okay I'm kinda confused right now' 'Sel if they want to do anything with each other I could care less like of course I am pissed about it but there is nothing I can do about it' 'as long as you're okay y/n/n' 'I will be' I smiled at her then walked out of the bathroom.

'Hey y/n/n' Justin said sitting down beside me in the library I had a free class so I decided to come here because I like to spend a little time out of the day to be by myself 'hey juju' he stayed quiet for a second and then spoke up 'I heard about Megan and Kylie Selena told me' 'she did' I said keeping my focus on my drawing of Kanye West 'are you doing good' 'I actually am' I replied 'you sure' I placed my pencil down on my copy 'I have to Justin there's literally nothing I can do about it maybe it was a in the moment thing I don't know and if it isn't and they want to be with each other I'm not going to stop that cause everyone deserves to be happy' we sat there looking at each other 'you're right y/n and I'm happy you're making a mature decision instead of having a fight with them' he patted me on my back making me laugh 'what' he asked 'you literally don't know how to comfort someone Justin' 'excuse me I am excellent at comforting people' he said in a posh accent making both of us laugh 'both of you stay quiet or I'll have to ask you two to leave' the librarian hissed at us 'sorry miss' Justin said loudly to her making her glare at him.

'Are you going to talk to them' Justin asked 'if they come up to me I will 'how about this' Justin whispered cause the Librarian kept asking him to stay quiet 'we dodge them today' he said with a grin on his face 'and how can we do that 'easy we'll just go out to somewhere for lunch instead of staying in the school' 'hmm let me think' I said putting my pencil under my chin 'I will on one condition' 'and what might that be' 'we bring Selena with us' 'hunny she was already coming' he laughed while wrapping his arm around me.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Justin, Selena and I went and got pizza for our lunch we ran like athletes out of the school in order to avoid Kylie and Megan.

'You know what I actually love you two' I looked at Justin and Selena smiling, at this moment in time I felt very grateful to have them in my life, I never vent to them because whenever I'm feeling down I just go out to them because they just make me forget about the sad feeling that I'm carrying 'well I don't know about Selly over here but I love you two y/n/n' 'just to confirm I also love you' Selena smiled back at me 'okay sorry to break this love buzzed but how about we go to the carnival that's literally right there' Justin pointed out of the window that had little droplets of rain on it over to the carnival that was across the street 'we only have ten minutes left of lunch' Selena said 'well you know what that means' I said with a grin on my face 'school can wait' Justin finished my sentence 'you two are such a bad influence for me' Selena said lightly laughing while we were leaving the pizza place that we were at.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

'Okay I think I'm going to get sick' I said leaning over one of the trash cans in front of one of the rides we just went on 'I told you not to eat them chips they had a weird look about them' Selena said patting my back 'it's okay I feel fine' I said standing up from the trash can 'wow how long have we been here it's dark out' 'I didn't even notice it getting dark' Selena said looking up at the sky 'how about we get some of them chips' Justin said 'I think I'll pass looking at y/n/n' 'wow I knew I was ugly but you don't have to say it to me' I said fake feeling hurt making Selena nudge my shoulder 'come on' she said.

We got our chips Justin eat his so quick I literally only blinked and they were gone I couldn't finish mine cause I felt like I was going to get sick and Selena took one and gave her ones to Justin 'girls stop it I'm gonna get so fat' Justin said in a girl voice 'can I have that for a second' 'have what' 'this' I leaned over the table and snatched Justin's hat off his head 'now my head is going to get cold' 'too bad I said putting his hat in my head 'I really like this' Selena said looking at both of us 'me too' I agreed 'what are you two talking about' 'honestly Justin I don't know how you get good grades in school' 'it's a talent' he said breathing smoke from his mouth due to the cold air you could see his breath 'ew your breath smells disgusting' Selena said grabbing her nose.

I don't think I'll ever be able to explain to Selena and Justin how much I love them even when they know something is up with me they don't push it out of me they just hang out with me and make me laugh and the same goes for Kylie just because this whole thing with her and Megan kissing each other won't make me hate her because of all the things she's done for me, there were nights when I cried on her shoulder and she wouldn't ask why I was crying she would just comfort me.