Chapter fifty two

Consequence, a result or effect, typically one that is unwelcome or unpleasant.

'I love it when you come to my office' Ariana said breathing heavily down my neck. She pushed me down further on the couch 'me too' I pulled her head down to bring her into a hungry and sloppy kiss.

'Y/n' she whispered so low that I nearly missed it 'yeah' I said into her neck 'let me show you how fucked up I am' she said pushing me back down on the couch once again.

She sat up off me and removed her pants then her top, she sat back on me with her undergarments still on. 'Let's take this off' she pulled me up to take off my top and the pushed me back down very harshly winding me 'oh god' I said trying to catch my breath 'shuuush it's okay y/n/n' she placed her pointer finger on my lips 'let's just enjoy this' she closed her eyes biting her bottom lip while pushing her finger in my mouth.

Ariana was now sitting grinding on my stomach fully naked 'I want you so bad y/n' she said biting my ear. I went to place my hands on her chest but I was only met with a smack from her hand.

'Look' Ariana said holding two fingers in front of my face and then started to drag them along my neck down my stomach and in under my jeans 'how bad do you want me' she said teasing me I sucked in a large breath 'so so so bad' Ariana let out a light laugh and dipped two of her fingers in me 'o-oh my god' I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of Ariana pushing her fingers in and out of me while whispering to me in my ear.

Everything else that happened after that just went wrong very bad very fast.

'Sorry that I'm late Miss Grande I just got stuck in oh my god what the fuck' I opened my eyes in a split second to look up at the person that that voice belonged to.

'Oh my god' Ariana said jumping off of my reaching for her clothes.

It was Camila.

She practically ran out of Ariana's office in a heartbeat 'Camila wait' I said catching up to her wearing Ariana's hoodie 'let's go y/n we need to tell somebody about this' Camila said pulling my forearm.

'No just wait a sec' I said pulling my arm back 'what's wrong y/n we need to tell your mom or something about this she was in there assaulting you' I stood there for a second letting Camila ramble on 'Camila' she kept talking 'Camila' she still kept talking 'Camila shut the fuck up and listen to me okay she was not assaulting me and I am not going to tell my mom or anyone for that matter of fact about what you just saw'.

Camila stood there looking at me as if she just saw a ghost 'how long' she questioned 'how long what' she took a step closer to me 'how long have you been screwing your counselor' I was baffled at what she had just said. I knew what Ariana and I were doing was bad but we're not just screwing 'Camila it's more than that' her eyes widened with shock 'how can you say that y/n you do know she only wants you in her pants' she let out a chuckle 'no she doesn't Camila you don't get it' 'is there something wrong in your head y/n she probably just said the things you wanted to hear so she could get her bit off you' 'I love her Camila' after I said that Camila stood there looking at me with hurt written on her face.

'You don't mean that y/n' 'yes Camila yes I do mean it and she loves me too' Camila looked behind her shaking her head. She looked back at me with tears threatening to fall out of her eyes 'but' she took a deep breath a few tears spilling from her eyes 'but I'm in love with you' she took a step back 'Camila' I said reaching out towards her causing her to take a few more steps back 'don't you fucking touch me y/n'.

We stood there me watching Camila letting the realization of the situation hit her like a truck running over a tin can on the road 'just tell me what I can say to help' I said to her because I couldn't bare the sight of her in front of me right now 'I just don't see how you can do this to me' she let of a soft chuckle 'I know that I neglected you when we were together but I was in a bad state of mind back then y/n but then I was your shoulder to cry on I comforted you at your darkest moments and then you fall in love with some woman' she shook her head once again ' I guess I'm just a fool' and with that she started walking away from me 'Camila' I called out walking after her causing her to turn around.

'I can't have you in my life right now y/n'.

Mental health day should be everyday.