Chapter fifty eight

Escape, break free from confinement or control/fail to be noticed or remembered by someone

'I want to go with you' Madison said sitting up from her comfy position on her bed 'what why' I asked confused.

'Because you're literally the only person I like in my life right now and I don't want to be in here without you'.

I thought on it for a second I felt bad if Madison and I get out of here and something bad happens to Madison but I don't know if I'll be able to get out of here without someone helping me.

'I'm not sure mads' I sighed 'then I'm not helping you' she crossed her arms around on her chest looking like a stubborn child that won't leave that shop until they get the candy bar that they're mother won't get them.

'Please Madison' I begged 'just let me come with you and I'll help you besides you need me cause I know this place like the back of my hand'.

I let out an exasperated sighed 'fine' she clapped her hands together in excitement 'great'.

'Okay now miss "I know this place like the back of my hand" how do we get out of here'.

She hunched her shoulders while she thought for a few moments 'I don't know' 'really are you serious right now'.

'Well there is one way but it's merely impossible' she said scrunching her face up 'how so' I asked 'well'

                              ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

'You want me to what' I screamed making Madison come up to me covering my mouth and with her mucky gardening glove.

'You need to stop' she whispered to me 'everything alright girls' miss Lively said from far away looking at us skeptically.

'Everything is fine' Madison smiled at her 'y/n' she asked 'yeah everything is fine' I smiled at her making her walk away.

'Look y/n all I'm saying kinda like go to do it but don't' she said motioning her hands.

'So let me get this I'm trying to leave this place to go after my old counselor so I can get back with her and you want me to seduce the counselor I have now but don't fully seduce her just enough to get her keys that open the door to get out of here' 'yes exactly' she smiled making me look at her not saying anything 'well it's either her or Linda' she said making me chuckle.

'Why don't you do it you were telling me that you would like to try girls out' 'yeah well I don't have experience y/n anyways I can tell miss Lively has a thing for you'.

'What do you mean by "thing for me"' I said 'are you serious you don't see the way she looks at you' 'no I don't' she shook her head at my response 'what' 'y/n she looks at you differently towards everyone else here' 'you're making no sense whatsoever right now mads' I said making her sigh.

'Okay how about this you try first and if it doesn't work out I'll try' 'we can't do that' she said frustrated 'why' 'cause that's too sketchy' 'Well I believe in you' I smiled.

After a moment of silence she let out a light 'fine'

                                ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

After Madison and I left the garden I didn't see her for the rest of the day I didn't think much of it throughout the whole day but when my head hit my pillow I instantly started to worry if I'll actually get out of this place or not.

I kinda like it here but it's not just Ariana that I miss it's Justin, Selena, Camila hell I even miss Megan a little.

Sometimes during my days I wonder to what Camila is like I wonder how she's feeling if she's actually taking care of herself if she told someone about Ariana and I but I highly doubt that because I think the police would've gotten involved, but whenever I imagine her all I can see is the look on her face when she last looked at me it was a mixture of sadness, anger and the worst one was disgust, I feel guilty for letting her down, I just want to see her again so I can explain things more to her to try and get her to understand me, I just don't want to lose her completely.

I also miss my mom a lot but I'm curious to why she hasn't been visiting me when visitors are aloud come in or answering the phone to me when I try to call her, I'm worried about her even though the relationship we have between us isn't strong I still care for her a lot after all she is my mother.

I was slowly drifting into my sleep when I felt a light tap on my shoulder it was only when I opened my eyes I got a fright because I couldn't see who it was all I saw was a black figure.

It was only until I heard 'shush y/n you have to be quiet' I knew it was Madison.

'What are you doing here' I said sitting up 'Okay are you forgetting something you know about us getting the hell out of here' she said in a duh tone  'yeah but you need to get the keys of miss Lively in order for us to do that' I said falling back down on my pillow.

'Oh and who said I didn't do that' I then heard the noise of the keys smashing against one another.

I sat up in a instant the second I heard the noise 'no you didn't' I said in disbelief and shock.

'Let's get out of here shall we'

When people comment on this book it motivates me to write a new chapter