CHAPTER THREE

Hey! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! Please tag 3 people and tell them to read this!

^^Look at the funny meme!

CHAPTER THREE

<<Zayn's POV>>

I was showering in my boxer briefs and to be honest, I couldn't help peeking at Niall. Though I was demisexual and gay. I kept glancing at Niall. I had a feeling he had been watching me though. Even when I did my practices, even when I was skating around the cones and doing my conditionings. I mean, so I had my excuse. So I didn't feel bad. Niall looked real good in his speedo. I could see how his jobs sculpted that body, I've seen him almost naked many times before, but this time was different, right when Doniya moved away. But when he turned around, I couldn't let him see it. I mean, I already kinda fitted the stereotype, but that doesn't mean I necessarily want everyone everyone to fuck me about it.

I got chills when he saw me like this. I mean, I was okay with my body, but I hate being stared at in the shower. I just squirted out some of my L'Oreal body wash and rubbed it all over my body as it got all soapy and my slick. The lavender and vanilla smell was one of my favourite smells a person can have. I loved being clean, I hated being dirty and smelly. Doniya taught me lots of techniques to keep my body best. I need to put my moisturizer on right when I get out of the shower, while my skin is still damp. I need to be sure to rinse out my conditioner thoroughly. I shouldn't scrub my legs or torso, only my armpits, face, hands, feet and groin with the soap, to conserve my natural oils, especially during the winters.

Taking advice from my sister has kept my body super smooth and lucious. But thinking about it only made my heart ache for her. I quickly rinsed and stepped out, softly patting down my body. Niall was already finished showering and was putting on his clothes and searching for his contacts. I put on my Olay oatmeal moisturizer. Niall was still looking for his contacts.

"Here, Niall." I said, handing him his contact box, which fell underneath the bench.

"Oh, thanks Zayn." Niall smiled. "By the way, you smell great." He complimented.

"Oh, thanks, it's my moisturizer, do you want to try it? It's good for your skin." I offered.

"Uh, sure, why not? My skin gets really dried out anyways." Niall accepted. He squirted out some and rubbed it on his body. I was getting really warm watching him rub the lotion.

"Your skin's amazing, it's nice and tanned." Niall complimented. I blushed, I mean, I'm pretty sure he didn't mean anymore than what he just said. I shouldn't be think about this.

"Yeah, thanks, I moisturize it often." I advised.

"Oh, I probably should be doing that more often." Niall said, "I'm just probably not gonna use Olay though."

"Oh, okay," I said, trying to adjust the awkward moment. I couldn't help looking at Niall's chest, where his shirt was still unbuttoned. I just couldn't look into those polar ice blue eyes. I slipped on my Calvins and combed my hair. Niall spayed on his cologne and said goodbye.

You are such an idiot, Zayn, what the fuck were you doing? Couldn't you be more sophisticated? I thought, as I kicked myself. I zipped up all of my things and went to my car. I had to pick out my parent's grocery order, since they did the curbside service and Mum said that she'll make some stroganoff when I get the grocery home. That night though, Doniya wasn't on. So I just flashed a selfie and hoped that she would see it tomorrow.

<<One day later>>

I went ice skating again this morning and practiced my skills again. I listened to Sam Smith and wondered about Niall. He was so sweet, I'm sure that underneath all that muscle and flesh, he was a big ol' sweetheart. He showed no evil in him. He was only full of goodness. I'm sure he would be great in bed. So warm and cuddly, like mashed potatoes.